Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?

Discus and support Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've seen others say something like 550 and 750 . I just want to know odds of getting a ultra weapon. 95388452-6ba8-4f2e-869a-3cae25a50e3a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nehemiahblyler, Oct 17, 2019.

  1. Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?


    I've seen others say something like 550 and 750 . I just want to know odds of getting a ultra weapon.

    :)
     
    nehemiahblyler, Oct 17, 2019
    #1
  2. Michael (L2kc) Win User

    Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?

    Chances are very very low due to Treyarch adding lots of stuff into the reserves system
  3. NasifK Win User

    Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?

    Yeah sadly most people won't be getting one anytime soon.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

    Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?

    If it's a top tier weapon it's safe to say that's odds are going to be relatively low as you dont want everyone running around with one
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?

  6. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

    Longer story

    I totally agree they added a story to black ops 4
Thema:

Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?

Loading...
  1. Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019? - Similar Threads - Whats total items

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. What do total throws mean and how do I do this in Mortal Kombat 11?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do total throws mean and how do I do this in Mortal Kombat 11?: I was playing towers of time in Mortal Kombat 11 and I'm on my last tower and it says "10/25 - Total Throws With Shang Tsung", what does this mean and how do I do it? I can't unlock the last tower...
  9. Xbox says I have unlocked 0 achievements. However, my total gamerscore is still visible. What ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I have unlocked 0 achievements. However, my total gamerscore is still visible. What ...: My total gamercore of 60577 is still visible but it says I have not completed any achievements on any xbox one games. Achievements lists for individual games will not load either. I also think...
  10. What is Your Total Gameplay Time?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Your Total Gameplay Time?: Go to halowaypoint.com, click on Halo Reach Service Record, and your total play time should be under "Total Wins". My gameplay time is: 7 days, 8 hours, and 21 minutes....