what's the refresh rate xboxone support when i use Xbox App on Windows 10 to play game
Discus and support what's the refresh rate xboxone support when i use Xbox App on Windows 10 to play game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so right now I'm use a laptop as the screen when I play xboxone ,i use a cat 8 notwork cable connect the console and laptop together , laptop are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dinnerXbell, May 7, 2019.
Thema:
what's the refresh rate xboxone support when i use Xbox App on Windows 10 to play game
Loading...
-
what's the refresh rate xboxone support when i use Xbox App on Windows 10 to play game - Similar Threads - what's refresh rate
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...
in XBoX on ConsolesSomeone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061 -
What clear access key do and refresh certificates in Xbox settings > System > Console info...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat clear access key do and refresh certificates in Xbox settings > System > Console info...: There has any chance that something will break??? aea35fae-87bb-4ec6-a3b8-63b95530bae0 -
Xbox 360 Windows 10 What if dashboard refresh concept
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 Windows 10 What if dashboard refresh concept: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1doPoSAA3UgJgxELcXMDmIcVsuaF2SdaSJTViXIvzb9E/edit#slide=id.p This is only my concept design for if Microsoft, in 2015, gave the Xbox 360 line up a windows... -
what do I do if I do not see the option “refresh rate” in “TV & display options?
in XBoX on Consoleswhat do I do if I do not see the option “refresh rate” in “TV & display options?: I have a SONY XBR-49X800H model BRAVIA 4K UR3 version 9 and a Xbox series x. I am trying to enable 120hz and I know “how to enable it” but when I go to Settings - General - TV & display options, I... -
What time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh?
in XboX InsidersWhat time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh?: I noticed the weekly pulse showed up at least three hours before the previous week's expiration date. That got me wondering when it actually refreshes. The store survey seems to disappear for a... -
What does factory refresh mean?
in XboX InsidersWhat does factory refresh mean?: The description isn't very clear and I can't find answers online. I am trying to unenroll from the beta build because it is now interfering with my gaming. I understand it won't wipe my games, but...