What's the reason for a ban here? It won't allow my friend to Dispute it.

Discus and support What's the reason for a ban here? It won't allow my friend to Dispute it. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So my friend has been banned for a LFG post that reads "Looking for active members for ASYLM (a clan within the game's own clan system) recent WN8... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MadnessKeeper, Jun 3, 2023.

1. What's the reason for a ban here? It won't allow my friend to Dispute it.

So my friend has been banned for a LFG post that reads "Looking for active members for ASYLM (a clan within the game's own clan system) recent WN8 (ingame statisitic) of at least 2400+ is a must along with communicating with other members and joining our discord. We will invite you to play a few test games first 1st before letting you in" To my knowledge nothing there should be breaking any rules? Its simply making a post about trying to fond others for our game group? Its the most common use of the LFG posts for the game in question (World of Tanks)

We are able to send in an appeal or dispute the communication ban (2 days) in any way and I'm curious to know what our possible violation is here.

:)

MadnessKeeper, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

LFG posts are only for looking for other players to play a game. It's ot for recruiting for clans or advertising Discord servers.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Please be advised that Xbox Enforcement actions or suspensions are being handled only by the Xbox Enforcement Team who work offline. Here in community and even Microsoft Support won't be able to assist us regarding Xbox suspensions. As much as we would love to help, we can only do so much about it.

In regard to your issue, we are not in a position here to answer which part did you violate against Xbox Community Standards since only the Enforcement team knows the real reason and it's confidential. I suggest that you wait instead for the result in your appeal.

Learn more about Enforcement action FAQ here https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Be sure to review the Xbox Community Standards here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan....
  4. JerrminRangwani Win User

Console Ban

Console bans are not reversible, its only given to a serious violation of XBOX rules, say what was the small joke you did with your friends that reported you?

PS4 has console and perma banning of account too and they won't even let you dispute it, XBOX at least has a way to file and dispute account banneds at enforcement website.
  5. Mums Grave Win User

Xbox being biased towards banning

I did say that I didn't come here to dispute my bans. I said I was here to question the enforcement team being biased. Perhaps read what is said next time
  6. WinningCrawdad0 Win User

[Mod Removed] should be banned

As long as you have filed a complaint on him via the console, the enforcement team will investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
    That's what we've been trying but he's still getting 2 of my frien communication bans for literally no reason. It's unfair how you let this report spammer have freebies but you ban my friends for no reason.
Thema:

1. What's the reason for a ban here? It won't allow my friend to Dispute it. - Similar Threads - What's reason ban

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?: What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean? f4835a83-57b6-433a-9048-d110c7bc140f
  4. What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox: What is the reason why I can't sign in 5c33e0a2-7c93-424d-85da-79c420840a76
  5. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...: So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did...
  6. What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...: I need help from someone to help me get unbanned or at least compensated because I actually got banned for no reason and I have all the proof and I can’t even submit an appeal for my case...
  7. For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help: For some reason my xbox series s has reseted itself and u don't know what to do please help. 78f5aee3-c0b1-444c-9e6e-8d6236f597bc
  8. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...: My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't tell him why or tell him how long it was...
  9. I got banned for no reason, what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for no reason, what is going on?: I have received a 2 week ban for “account” and had no reason given to me, I had my appeal denied and no further details given, I received this ban whilst on a communication ban and at work....
  10. Com ban no reason what so ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban no reason what so ever: so my account gets com ban first In 2018 I understand I can't swear no big deal 2 day ban happens again I deserve it 2 week ban I understand the punishment so next one I post on the state of decay...