What’s the proper way of reporting bugs in Xbox mobile app?
Discus and support What’s the proper way of reporting bugs in Xbox mobile app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, sorry for posting this in this subreddit but I was searching for any way of reporting bugs related to the Xbox mobile app and didn’t find anything... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mivasi, Aug 16, 2020.
Thema:
What’s the proper way of reporting bugs in Xbox mobile app?
Loading...
-
What’s the proper way of reporting bugs in Xbox mobile app? - Similar Threads - What’s proper reporting
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
My Minecraft world didn't sync properly and my recent builds are gone what do I do?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Minecraft world didn't sync properly and my recent builds are gone what do I do?: I went to my uncle's and I signed in on his Xbox and opened Minecraft. It synced the data as normal but when I opened my world my more recent builds were gone. The world was outdated. Then when I... -
why won’t my headset work properly no matter what I do, should I get a new one?
in XBoX on Consoleswhy won’t my headset work properly no matter what I do, should I get a new one?: my headset is plugged in I’ve updated my controller cleaned the port and I still can’t get game audio even with my headset connected I’ve checked all my settings and nothing is wrong so I’m not... -
Newish Xbox controller won't work properly when I try to walk forward in games. What should...
in XBoX on ConsolesNewish Xbox controller won't work properly when I try to walk forward in games. What should...: It's starts and stops when I try to run forward in games. I've tried looking it up but to no avail. Please help? e205370e-eac4-48ce-b0be-98046d8c206b -
what is the proper name for this in halo infinite
in XBoX Games and Appswhat is the proper name for this in halo infinite: what are those things in the maps you jump on and it repels you a great distance across the map. cda6016d-8282-48c5-bbee-a9d4d00832d9 -
what is the proper way to fully shutdown xbox one s
in XBoX on Consoleswhat is the proper way to fully shutdown xbox one s: Hi, I am new to xbox one s, my question is what is proper way to completely power off the xbox one s safely, my scenario is i want to shutdown my console and want to disconnect the power, while...