What's the point of Alpha Skip Ahead?

Discus and support What's the point of Alpha Skip Ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What's the point of being in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring if we don't get to use and give feedback on the newest features? I'm disappointed that only a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/prasad1287, Sep 20, 2022.

1. What's the point of Alpha Skip Ahead?

What's the point of being in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring if we don't get to use and give feedback on the newest features? I'm disappointed that only a subset of the Skip Ahead ring got the new home page design

submitted by /u/prasad1287
    [link] [comments]

/u/prasad1287, Sep 20, 2022
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

What's the point of Alpha Skip Ahead?

1. What's the point of Alpha Skip Ahead? - Similar Threads - What's point Alpha

2. What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the point in being an Xbox insider?: Not trolling as I've been in the programme for over a decade but these days it feels like being an insider is less valued than ever. I've been alpha skip ahead or equivalent for a lot of this time...
  3. What's the point of be an embassador? (I like how it sounds)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What's the point of be an embassador? (I like how it sounds): I'm new on this to be an embassador, teach me an tell me about what to do. I'm like sponge. I read all te introduction but I need someone to talk about the part of be an embassador. I like to...
  4. What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...: I bought an external hard drive that was specifically made for Xbox Series X/S. I was told it would allow me to store and be played off of yet that was not true when I attempted to actually play a...
  5. What’s the point of the report button

in XBoX on Windows
    What’s the point of the report button: literally Everytime I report someone for doing something that’s against the rules literally nothing happens like at this point just remove it bc it serves no purpose at all like I’m a ambassador...
  6. What is going on with my reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is going on with my reward points?: So long story short something is going on with my reward points gifted to me after each purchase. Earlier in the year I purchased One Piece Odyssey and received 1200 points for my purchase....
  7. What happened to my COD points??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my COD points??: My COD PIONTS are gone , i paid an ernd them 2300 coins now theres only 1200 coins , i think its messed up that you people make a mistake an i a grown man 49 an more like me have to take a hit...
  8. What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?

in XboX Insiders
    What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?: I’ve seen the same repeated requests for months less ads,usb audio support,how long to beat in the store etc submitted by /u/GLxYxSnIpEd [link] [comments]
  9. Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ⚠️ idk what...: Every single game on my xbox has an exclamation point in a triangle on them. ️ idk what this is but it's on all my games. I can still play them. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it...
  10. Almost all games featured an exclamation point (alpha skip ahead) icon. What to do with it...

in XboX Insiders
    Almost all games featured an exclamation point (alpha skip ahead) icon. What to do with it...: For a week now, I've noticed that I'm gradually getting exclamation points in games, Today it's almost in all games and I'm starting to worry about what's wrong Xbox series S (Alpha skip Ahead)...