Whats the new profile badge? My friend isnt in the insiders program or any beta programs,...

Discus and support Whats the new profile badge? My friend isnt in the insiders program or any beta programs,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/Ahoi74X submitted by /u/JustUrAverageRetard [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JustUrAverageRetard, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Whats the new profile badge? My friend isnt in the insiders program or any beta programs,...

/u/JustUrAverageRetard, Nov 12, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Update problems error code 80070002

Yes as the insiders program isnt designed to work with osu

Insiders beta can only be access the hub
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft outdated client

As Ackis already said: since this is an old thread, please create your own new thread.

In the mean time, ask the friend you're trying to connect to, if they joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program. if they are using a beta version that is newer than your regular version, you'll get that error.

Either ask your friend to leave the Insider Program for Minecraft, or join the Minecraft beta program yourself by downloading the Xbox Insider App from the Marketplace.
  4. Jeremy Rench Win User

Minecraft

Hello, i was wondering if you are part of the Insider Program on The Xbox One ? If you are you might want to check and see if you joined the Minecraft beta. I only say this because i’m in the insider program and my Minecraft would never load either until
    a friend of mine asked if i was in the insider program beta and i said yes. Then he told me to leave the Minecraft beta program within the insider program and since then i’ve had no issues at all with minecraft. To check you go to the insider program app on
    your Xbox One and then to to insider content and then click on Minecraft then leave the Minecraft beta. I hope this helps you out because i spent forever trying to figure out this problem.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox updates

Hi there

It literally depends if you are in the insider program or not, Insider program is testing future updates for the console and has a few different sections to test and report any bugs you come across, Normally it's every few months if you are out side the
    program (Public).

If you are in the program it depends on what "Ring" you are on. Example say if you are on the "skip ahead ring" it could be as much as every week. But if you are on beta ring it could be every month.

If you want more information on the insider program here is a link for you. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-program
  6. MindedThunder81 Win User

Can't get out of Minecraft beta

I had a friend who was recently enrolled in the Beta and he wasn't in the Xbox Insiders program. We were able to unenroll him by deleting the game and downloading it again.

If you're an Xbox insider you may have to opt out of the beta via the Xbox Insiders app before uninstalling and reinstalling as others have said before.

Make sure that no one else that plays on your Xbox is enrolled in the Beta Program through the insiders program as well. Assuming you're using a console.
Thema:

Whats the new profile badge? My friend isnt in the insiders program or any beta programs,...

1. Whats the new profile badge? My friend isnt in the insiders program or any beta programs,... - Similar Threads - Whats profile badge

2. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  3. What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?: I think it might mean how many years you have had Xbox for or something rlsr edddd905-6e4c-44f8-b44a-f2755d8a0a59
  4. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  5. Profile picture guidelines? Plus what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture guidelines? Plus what should I do?: So I've tried 3 separate times to change my profile picture on the Xbox app. It's a picture of my avater in vrchat. I've read the Xbox guidelines and looked at all my pictures of this avater to...
  6. Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?: Series X will not allow 360 profile download, I am at my wits end. We upgraded to the series X for it's renowned supposed compatibility so we could maintain playability of our COD Zombie...
  7. What does number under profile name mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does number under profile name mean?: What does number under profile name mean? Very top left hand corner under my name shows G 65. What does that mean? 71d699a4-0e63-472e-ab15-1d1eda00cdce
  8. What does this number mean on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does this number mean on my profile?: I can’t put a picture of it, but it shows a little multicolored shape with the bold number 15 on it. The badge looking thing is under my Friend and follower count...
  9. I can’t put my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one and I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t put my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one and I don’t know what to do: Today I bought an old Xbox 360 as a part of a retro room set up and for some reason the console wouldn’t connect to the Internet as I was setting the console up, I set it to the wrong time zone...
  10. On what profile i can see to turn off the "allow trusted skins only" button on PC? in xbox?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On what profile i can see to turn off the "allow trusted skins only" button on PC? in xbox?...: I tried to look in the Minecraft launcher but there is no profile button. I click on "manage profile" button where you can find after you click on the nickname top left like the Xbox nickname. So...