What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

Discus and support What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leemur60, Jan 24, 2020.

  1. Leemur60
    Leemur60 Guest

    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game


    I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her.

    :)
     
    Leemur60, Jan 24, 2020
    #1
  2. Kalmarn Win User

    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

    I agree on Arthur and also John Marston.

    They do a great job of making you like them and somehow forget they are thieves and murderers!
  3. AuraWolf Win User

    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

    Altair from Assassin's Creed, he goes from a reckless boy to a wise mentor of the brotherhood throughout the course of his life, he losses his parents, his wife, his son & even his mentor & brotherhood, he has one of the most complex & heartbreaking lives
    I've seen in a video game.
  4. Wadski Win User

    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

    Arthur was extremely complex, although the wife and child of the man who had a profound effect on Arthur is equally as complex. You meet them several times on their way down, then get the opportunity to help them towards the end.
  5. Pandy Yato Win User

    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

    Emet-Selch (FFXIV), his entire race is almost wiped out for conflicting reasons and he is attempting to bring them back.

    I wont give spoilers but he raises good points and although he is responsible for the deaths of millions, he is also sympathetic and his reasons cause you to be conflicted.
  6. Geth Win User

    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

    Illusive Man from Mass Effect 2 and 3
Thema:

What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

Loading...
  1. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game - Similar Threads - What's complex character

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]