What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

Discus and support What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leemur60, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Leemur60
    Leemur60 Guest

I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her.

:)

Leemur60, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Kalmarn Win User

I agree on Arthur and also John Marston.

They do a great job of making you like them and somehow forget they are thieves and murderers!
  3. AuraWolf Win User

Altair from Assassin's Creed, he goes from a reckless boy to a wise mentor of the brotherhood throughout the course of his life, he losses his parents, his wife, his son & even his mentor & brotherhood, he has one of the most complex & heartbreaking lives
    I've seen in a video game.
  4. Wadski Win User

Arthur was extremely complex, although the wife and child of the man who had a profound effect on Arthur is equally as complex. You meet them several times on their way down, then get the opportunity to help them towards the end.
  5. Pandy Yato Win User

Emet-Selch (FFXIV), his entire race is almost wiped out for conflicting reasons and he is attempting to bring them back.

I wont give spoilers but he raises good points and although he is responsible for the deaths of millions, he is also sympathetic and his reasons cause you to be conflicted.
  6. Geth Win User

Illusive Man from Mass Effect 2 and 3
Thema:

1. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game - Similar Threads - What's complex character

2. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  3. What should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should i do: So when i put in the transmitter for my stealth 600 gen 2 headset it blinks like normal but when i turn my headset on it completely stops blinking green or red and dose not connect to my headset...
  4. What does it mean by this?

in XBoX on Windows
    What does it mean by this?: Is it like out of stock or something? [img] abb3a8c3-5d1e-43e6-b075-43460115637d
  5. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...: I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds)....
  6. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  7. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.: For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games,...
  8. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  9. What does yellow/orange lights mean? Can it be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does yellow/orange lights mean? Can it be fixed?: So recently I've been trying to use my old Xbox 360 for the memories and also because I'm really bored.. my controller was working but the day after it randomly stopped turning on while I was...
  10. What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?: I woke up this morning to try to play some games on my xbox one s console, and recently my console has been slow, having lots of menu lag (takes 15 minutes to load one menu), and games crash uppon...