What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...

Discus and support What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I like the smoothness of the xbox 1 regular remote. But besides that I don't know witch one is better or if they even are better than eachother.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TYMPLAR, Jul 20, 2019.

1. TYMPLAR
    TYMPLAR Guest

What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...

I like the smoothness of the xbox 1 regular remote. But besides that I don't know witch one is better or if they even are better than eachother.

:)

TYMPLAR, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x elite controller?

I think the Xbox 360 was built better and last longer than any Xbox One controller. I have more issues with the Xbox One controller than I ever had with my Xbox 360 controller. The 3.5mm jack gives out quicker than the Xbox 360 controller ever did.
    I find it a little shameful that you have to buy an adapter for an already $50 controller because of 3.5mm jack giving out and it always gives out after the warranty ended. However, buying an adapter is cheaper than having to purchase a new controller.
  3. {Parity} Win User

What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x elite controller?

I prefer the feel of the controller from the Xbox One S. I prefer the ones with the textured grips.
  4. TYMPLAR Win User

Thanks for sharing I'm very grateful that people actually care.
  5. Biggshow Win User

Ever since buying the Elite controller I have fell in love with it. I don't play with my old controller anymore. It was a great purchase.
  6. TYMPLAR Win User

Thank you for sharing dude I appreciate it a bunch!
Thema:

1. What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x... - Similar Threads - What's difference between

2. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  3. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  4. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  5. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  6. What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade: Not sure what this box is for, but I did not buy the Vault Edition. I bought the Vault Edition Upgrade , but i still cannot play MW3. I was just wanted to know what the difference between the two...
  7. What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?: What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer? 9b7b94cc-2efd-4f38-bb30-aa60c1d6bd02
  8. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  9. Hello, What is the difference between these two gamepads?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, What is the difference between these two gamepads?: I wish you a good day, Microsoft 9th generation blue gamepad is coming and two different product codes appear. First product code: QAU-00009 Second product code: QAU-00009 What is the difference...
  10. What is the difference between an Xbox one controller and an Xbox one S controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the difference between an Xbox one controller and an Xbox one S controller?: What is the difference between an Xbox one controller and an Xbox one S controller? c07a002e-f5c7-4c98-98d3-312fff388e3c