What's the best monitor

Discus and support What's the best monitor in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What's the best monitor for Xbox series X curved price range 900-1700 prefer 35 inches and up please any suggestions welcome.. Drop me amazon link... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alpine Hitman, Mar 7, 2021.

1. What's the best monitor

What's the best monitor for Xbox series X curved price range 900-1700 prefer 35 inches and up please any suggestions welcome.. Drop me amazon link thank you

:)

Alpine Hitman, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

What's the best monitor

Hi,

I would take a look at this list from Rtings.com. Believe me if Rtings haven't reviewed a monitor/TV it's probably not worth buying.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Monitor

I use this one on with my Xbox One S:

https://www.benq.com/en/monitor/stylish/gl2706pq.html

It's a really good 27 inch 2K60 monitor.

My brother uses this one on his Xbox One X:

https://www.asus.com/uk/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG279Q/

It's widely considered to be the best 2K monitor on the market, one of the best g-sync monitors on the market, one of the best 27 inch monitors one of the best overall gaming monitors on the market. But all of that comes at a very high price.

It really depends what you're looking for. Are you after a 1080p g-sync HDR monitor? A decent 4K monitor? A 4K HDR monster of a monitor? A massive screen?
  4. s HAMZA s Win User

Best Gaming Monitor For Xbox

There are many gaming monitor available in the market, but i found top 5 best monitor for Xbox with over 144hz refresh rate. If you are looking for the best monitor you can check

Best Monitor for Xbox
    pleas help me
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Best tv for xbox series x

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Monitor capable of 1440p, 120fps for Xbox Series X

Hi,

What monitor are you looking at? Please provide the make and model.

If that model isn't sufficient please provide your budget for a monitor and I will do my best to recommend one that fits your needs. You can't just buy any monitor for the Series X as their specs do not necessarily apply to consoles.
Thema:

What's the best monitor

1. What's the best monitor - Similar Threads - What's best monitor

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  4. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  5. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...
  6. What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the best 2 terabyte external hard drive for the Xbox One?: I'm having trouble figuring out which external hard drive I should get for my Xbox One, I'm starting to run out of space so I want to get a external hard drive so I don't have to delete a game or...
  7. What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best options for adding storage Xbox series S?: My daughter needs more storage space on her Xbox series s. She received a game for Christmas but can't play bc there's not enough space on her internal storage. My free time the last couple days...
  8. What is the best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas?: The reason why I made this is because I've been thinking about changing my username since a few minutes ago so I wanna know y'all's best Goku Xbox gamer tag ideas...
  9. please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best...

in XBoX Accessibility
    please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best...: please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best advice before buying gaming monitor for my xbox series S. thanks 9d6db744-766e-4b5e-8492-110ad669f66f
  10. What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?

in XboX Insiders
    What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?: Looking to buy a monitor for my current Xbox one s, but I want this monitor to work fully when the new Xbox scarlet comes out. What is the best picture and response time monitor no more then 500$?...