What's new

Discus and support What's new in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the what's new needs to be updated, when the console updates and you click what's new it still shows February and now this is april, so we still can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D3ATH STALK3R V, Apr 5, 2018.

  1. What's new


    the what's new needs to be updated, when the console updates and you click what's new it still shows February and now this is april, so we still can't see what the new update has done.

    :)
     
    D3ATH STALK3R V, Apr 5, 2018
    #1
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Massive increase in sniping/camping...?

    What's

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    New.
     
    COD 2 HALO, Apr 5, 2018
    #2
  3. Kingdoms of Alamur Online Pass?

    EA are greedy, what's new?
     
    Praetorian VIII, Apr 5, 2018
    #3
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Is this a new update or what?

    Hello Pizzavessel14.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant. Yes it is the new interface, now the dashboard is much better than before. I don't think it's possible to make changes yet.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

    What is this new charge?

    Fortnite doesn't require a Game pass subscription to be able to play online.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Is this a new update or what?

    Yes, I believe that in the future there will be other modifications.
  7. Jennifer Lynn1 Win User

    What is this new charge?

    Ok it was for game pass. Is game pass required for playing fortnite online with others?
  8. OpticRJames Win User

    What is this new charge?

    Hi, Jennifer. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    Kindly check if you are seeing the charge on your account's order history from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

    If you see it there, you should be able to see what is the charge for and what subscription it is.

    If you didn't intend to get this subscription, please use this link to request a refund, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-....
Thema:

What's new

Loading...
  1. What's new - Similar Threads - What's

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]