What´s happening to TIME PLAYED tracker in xbox one?
Discus and support What´s happening to TIME PLAYED tracker in xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, people i´d like to know why the time tracker of several games that have a TIME PLAYED tracker isn´t couting the time of gaming. Beforely i ask... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zerpjkim, Jul 20, 2020.
Thema:
What´s happening to TIME PLAYED tracker in xbox one?
Loading...
-
What´s happening to TIME PLAYED tracker in xbox one? - Similar Threads - What´s happening PLAYED
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.
in XboX InsidersXbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I... -
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
what would happen if I took an xbox one s hard drive and put it in an xbox one x?
in XBoX on Consoleswhat would happen if I took an xbox one s hard drive and put it in an xbox one x?: my xbox one x turns on but no display and all the information that i am finding is telling me that i need a new hard drive 1a970183-f880-48b0-80d7-c3fb1c2d5187 -
Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?
in XBoX AccessibilityAsked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?: Hello, Basically I've set up my xbox yesterday and it worked fine. Turned it off and turned it on again today, asked to log into my (github) account that's connected with Microsoft. It says... -
All the buttons of my xbox series S/X controller stopped working. What happened?
in XBoX on ConsolesAll the buttons of my xbox series S/X controller stopped working. What happened?: Two days ago, my controller was working fine, until next day suddenly all the buttons stopped working: X, A, B, Y, the whole D-pad and both R1 and L1, but the joysticks are working, the xbox...