What’s happened To Microsoft do they care about their customers…? My Xbox series s has just...

Discus and support What’s happened To Microsoft do they care about their customers…? My Xbox series s has just... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The console worked fine yesterday. I wake up to turn it on and to my avail it won’t turn on or powers on but nothing shows on the screen and sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by P0pOV1824, Feb 3, 2023.

1. P0pOV1824
    P0pOV1824 Guest

What’s happened To Microsoft do they care about their customers…? My Xbox series s has just...

The console worked fine yesterday. I wake up to turn it on and to my avail it won’t turn on or powers on but nothing shows on the screen and sometimes I am able to see an image but it will load up to troubleshoot automatically . The error code is E100 - 00000701 - 80070570 … I have read online that many suggest it could be an update failure and to try an offline update but other sources suggest that it is a fault amongst all new Xbox consoles and to do with hardware .. the fan still works and doesn’t sound like a “helicopter”. It also lives in a smoke free home and is cleaned/ dusted around the area it is kept. I am not keen on taking it to get third party repairs nor sending it to Microsoft to be charged money for repairs, also the postage and packaging. The warranty for these consoles should be extended if it is a common issue as clearly it’s something wrong with the console not the user… as a consumer paying for a product I find this appalling and not a very thrilling experience! The consoles warranty ran out 4 months ago and I find it very odd that it has just started to have problems shortly after the warranty ran out..

I won’t be buying a new console from Microsoft ever again as this is not something you expect to deal with and just seems to be a problem for a lot of people . Also the amount of modders in the community is disgusting and should be reviewed and taken action against ..

:)

P0pOV1824, Feb 3, 2023
  2. P0pOV1824 Win User

What’s happened To Microsoft do they care about their customers…? My Xbox series s has just given up on life itself .

I am not willing to pay an additional cost for the malfunction of the console they’ve so poorly designed
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

What’s happened To Microsoft do they care about their customers…? My Xbox series s has just given up on life itself .

If the console is still in warranty then you would only be billed a small amount to help cover shipping.

However, if you'd like more help with setting it up you could set up a chat at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate

However, please be aware that they still may not be able to help
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello P0pOV1824, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

An offline update is the way to go, you can follow the instructions below to force a reset and the link will include info on how to get the offline update for theconsole.

Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug it for 30 seconds. Then hold the Sync button (left side near the USB port on the original Xbox One and just below the power button on the S and X consoles) and the Eject button for the console then press the power button and hold until you hear a second start up noise.

If you are using the Xbox One All Digital console then you only need to hold the Sync button and then press the power button to reset.

You should now see a new screen. Scroll over to Restart/Reset and reset the console to factory settings. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...
  5. P0pOV1824 Win User

It’s out of warranty by 4 months hence why I’m so annoyed otherwise I might consider sending it for repairs but I might aswell use my old console which runs like a stallion compared to this junk they are currently selling, thank you for your time to reply and try to help! I will proceed to chase it up with an Microsoft advocate and at least make others aware of how bad these consoles are and to avoid them at any cost because it will just cost more money and unwanted stress. Many thanks.
  6. P0pOV1824 Win User

It also keeps coming up with this
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. What’s happened To Microsoft do they care about their customers…? My Xbox series s has just... - Similar Threads - What’s happened Microsoft

2. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  3. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  4. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  5. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  6. What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?: Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message about it. Any information?...
  7. I was wondering what happened to all my Microsoft points I had over 10,000 plus Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wondering what happened to all my Microsoft points I had over 10,000 plus Microsoft...: Not really happy about My Microsoft points disappearing 4f9efb37-647f-46bc-94df-42c309e3c74c
  8. What would be likely to happen if Microsoft gave up on the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would be likely to happen if Microsoft gave up on the Xbox: Purely hypothetical, and I don't think this is ever likely to happen for the record. But it's also not the most confident time period to be a Microsoft gaming fan. So what happens if Microsoft...
  9. What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?: Just need an answer. Trying to get my account back for a while, only logical way to do so is to delete the Microsoft account I think 955887dd-1918-481f-b334-68ff8dea0cfc
  10. What happen to my Microsoft Ultimate Word Games???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen to my Microsoft Ultimate Word Games???: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games has been missing rom my computer for the last 2 days. What's up? d7316877-dda2-41a6-9ed5-4861b20efcaf