What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported
Discus and support What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i said one cuss word cuss this guy kept team killing me in r6 so i sent him a mesage [mod removed] you and i seen that some people lose all there games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BARTONBART, Oct 18, 2020.
Thema:
What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported
Loading...
-
What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported - Similar Threads - What’s gonna happen
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address
in XBoX Games and AppsSomeone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address: He Change My Email And I Cant Get It ? Like Someone Delete It I Know Im Too Late Tell You I Was Have Alot Of Work In My Workplace And Thx . 33a05e2b-a1d8-45bc-934d-f3595d4a4766 -
Is cloud gaming/streaming gonna be fixed it's too laggy no matter what console, Are you...
in XBoX on ConsolesIs cloud gaming/streaming gonna be fixed it's too laggy no matter what console, Are you...: Need stuff fixed and we all need some answers as a community please and thank you. d671e685-0170-4c2a-8529-220c73521bca -
What is gonna happen with the group post spam bots?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhat is gonna happen with the group post spam bots?: It’s so annoying and ruining group posts Xbox needs anti spam protection 3966f92c-6530-4e6b-b1c7-7978c67e7425 -
What are you gonna do about inactive accounts that were not downloaded from Xbox 360 to...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat are you gonna do about inactive accounts that were not downloaded from Xbox 360 to...: there are some accounts with good tags on them that remain xbox 360, what are u gonna do about them 06128acf-d8ea-4f3f-a4e0-7163973abc77 -
What are you gonna do about inactive accounts that were not downloaded from Xbox 360 to...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat are you gonna do about inactive accounts that were not downloaded from Xbox 360 to...: there are some accounts that were never logged on again and left on xbox 360, what are u gonna do about them? 6ced56a4-5cd3-4b14-bc89-2c7907de1d3b -
what are we gonna do now?
in XBoX Games and Appswhat are we gonna do now?: with cod looking like its dead in the water after that mp reveal, hearing nothing but bad things from everyone, cod was unlike any other game because we got present guns and present warfare, in a...