What's going on

Discus and support What's going on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was banned from my console and account for literally nothing I have no idea why I reached out through the appeal or review process they denied me and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JEDI MASTER 518, Sep 15, 2023.

1. What's going on

I was banned from my console and account for literally nothing I have no idea why I reached out through the appeal or review process they denied me and told me it was pretty much a fraud thing I'm 45 years old Dad gamer who takes care of my kids and I wouldn't even know how to fraud this is sickening I literally have thousands upon thousands invested in microsoft xbox WTH

:)

JEDI MASTER 518, Sep 15, 2023
  2. Temhotabot Win User

What is going on?

On your console go to MY XBOX>Select your profile>Select ONLINE SAFETY SETTINGS>CUSTOM...now scroll through the options and make sure you have your voice/text comms set to everyone or friends only.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

What's going on ?

Hello Gamers R 1st,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  4. UnbindingAce43 Win User

Whats going on????

At one point when I tried to sign in there was a note to go to News to find out how to correct the error however I do not know how to get to News. I also tried uninstalling & re-installing but still not able to sign in to sudoku. I am able to et into mahjong
    & solitaire without any problems
  5. Lucine Win User

Whats going on????

Happy to see I'm not alone ! connexion to internet not possible, but it's OK for the other games ! and I have been playing sudoku these last two years without any problem! has anyone got a solution ?

6. ngocphi Win User

what is going on?

Click confirmed answer oon my post so people know which is the correct answer lol
Thema:

What's going on

1. What's going on - Similar Threads - What's going

2. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  3. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  4. What is going on this upnp ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on this upnp ****: What's going on with this UPN **** I'm just trying to log in and it keeps saying not successful and Xbox support it's just AI that won't answer anything should have kept my PlayStation...
  5. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  6. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  7. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  8. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  9. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  10. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....