What's Going on with the Xbox Live servers for Xbox 360? Are the Xbox 360 servers down?...

Discus and support What's Going on with the Xbox Live servers for Xbox 360? Are the Xbox 360 servers down?... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, it doesn't just seem to be me having this problem, it started late last night but has still been occuring as of today. (December 10, 2022 -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iAM Terribru xC, Dec 12, 2022.

1. What's Going on with the Xbox Live servers for Xbox 360? Are the Xbox 360 servers down?...

Hey there, it doesn't just seem to be me having this problem, it started late last night but has still been occuring as of today. (December 10, 2022 - December 11, 2022) and i'm using a Xbox 360e but my friends who play on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S have had issues as well since we all like to play Battlefield 3. I live in the states but they are out of the country. Please can anyone tell me why.

To note, one of them had problems with there Series X but the switched to his Xbox One and it let him connected while the others continued to have problems including me. I just really want to play some Battlefield 3, it's the only 360 game I still play and it sucks that my gold is running out without time to play.

:)

iAM Terribru xC, Dec 12, 2022
  2. IG kingTUT Win User

Saying my goodbyes thanks for nothing M$.

if 360 servers get shut down then would't the xbox one servers be shut down? arent they the same live service?!
  3. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Xbox 360 Servers

I mean I see what you are coming from but when I play backwards compatible it says signed into xbox live.. once the servers go down on the 360 then you can't be signed into xbox live correct?
  4. Guts For Sale Win User

Test Drive Unlimited 2 not working at all

somehow the PC and PS3 servers are up and running but not the XBOX 360 server is not up and running, whats going on there ? will the XBOX 360 server be coming back up and running anytime soon or not ?
  5. Georges C. Win User

What's Going on with the Xbox Live servers for Xbox 360? Are the Xbox 360 servers down? December 2022?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello iAM, we've received some similar occurrences regarding Xbox 360 logins and also games in backward compatibility on Xbox One, while we have no official position from Microsoft.

In this case, we will have to wait for some position from Microsoft regarding this issue.
  6. Zayid Farrell Win User

What's Going on with the Xbox Live servers for Xbox 360? Are the Xbox 360 servers down? December 2022?

Same problem here! It's been happening sporadically for a couple of weeks. Usually after a retry, I get in. But over the past 24hrs, I can't connect at all, no matter how many retries, not matter which console generation.

Error 8015190E Cant connect to Xbox Live when trying to play any 360 game from Xbox One, Xbox One S, and 360 Elite consoles.
Thema:

What's Going on with the Xbox Live servers for Xbox 360? Are the Xbox 360 servers down?...

1. What's Going on with the Xbox Live servers for Xbox 360? Are the Xbox 360 servers down?... - Similar Threads - What's Going Live

2. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  3. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  4. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  5. what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?: I have an Xbox One and Xbox X - both have issues with the internet connection dropping or not connecting. 1. Xbox One is obviously older but has the same issue as the Xbox X 2. Xbox X was...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...: This is a controller i had for around 6 months it’s a black xbox series x|s controller c3417b95-80cc-4374-b9ae-71a32eaf9e31
  8. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  9. What time does the DLC go live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What time does the DLC go live?: Around what time did the DLC become available for the last few CoD's? I want to be one of the first to get map pack reviews on YouTube, so I want to get them up ASAP. Thanks!...
  10. I buy status 'live Gold",but it is error. Its write-try late. What i need to go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I buy status 'live Gold",but it is error. Its write-try late. What i need to go?: not work code.what I need to do? 67b5d031-20fa-445b-a7cf-8f8422e6b4ff