What's going on with MyRewards?

Discus and support What's going on with MyRewards? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Last week, MyVIP Star Rank was 3-star, and 80% through to 4-star. This week, it's now 2-star, 92% through to 3-star. Please clarify why the sudden... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jamze P, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Jamze P
    Jamze P Guest

Last week, MyVIP Star Rank was 3-star, and 80% through to 4-star. This week, it's now 2-star, 92% through to 3-star. Please clarify why the sudden downgrade AFTER purchasing the digital Gears of War 4 Ultimate edition...

:)

Jamze P, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Pilot BobG
    Pilot BobG Guest
    What's going on with Bingo?

What is going on with Bingo? Been down for several days. You guys owe me 15 keys, thank you very much!

When will the "server connection error" be fixed?

Pilot BobG, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Lloyd Irving
    Lloyd Irving Guest
    What's going on?!

Hi! When you purchase an Xbox LIVE subscription through the console, automacic billing is enabled for the account. Unless you call Xbox support to turn it off, you will be billed every month for the service. What has most likely happened here is that the
    system was unable to charge your card for the renewal of the subscription, which caused the account to become suspended. When a credit card is declined, the subscription is not immediately suspended. We actually wait 2-3 weeks before suspending the acct to
    give you the chance to update your info. In order to regain access to LIVE, you will need to pay the past due balance on the account. Based on the info you've provided, it's likely either $9.99 or $19.98. You can give us a call at 800-4MY-XBOX to find out
    the exact balance. Once the balance is paid off, we can turn off the auto-renewal option for you as well if you request that we do so.

Lloyd Irving, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Jamze P,

There was an error with MyVIP calculations which has since been resolved. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Jamze P,

There was an error with MyVIP calculations which has since been resolved. Apologies for the confusion.
  6. Jump mist Win User

MyRewards

its just a glitch try reloading or sign in again
  7. onyxishere Win User

MyRewards

8. Jump mist Win User

MyRewards

9. onyxishere Win User
Thema:

1. What's going on with MyRewards? - Similar Threads - What's going MyRewards

2. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  3. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  4. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  5. what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?: I have an Xbox One and Xbox X - both have issues with the internet connection dropping or not connecting. 1. Xbox One is obviously older but has the same issue as the Xbox X 2. Xbox X was...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...: This is a controller i had for around 6 months it’s a black xbox series x|s controller c3417b95-80cc-4374-b9ae-71a32eaf9e31
  8. What’s going on with my refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s going on with my refund?: I requested a refund and later saw it was approved.I have waited for seven days and still have not got my refund. 27c6eb51-d346-445e-bf63-e388235322cb
  9. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  10. what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...: I really need help anything will do 6c6ad73a-41a8-44da-b626-cdc3fcc7e02b