What’s going on with my refund?

Discus and support What’s going on with my refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I requested a refund and later saw it was approved.I have waited for seven days and still have not got my refund. 27c6eb51-d346-445e-bf63-e388235322cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anonmas235, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Anonmas235
    Anonmas235 Guest

I requested a refund and later saw it was approved.I have waited for seven days and still have not got my refund.

:)

Anonmas235, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Anonmas235, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I hope this helps.
  3. Hayddri Win User

My Xbox Gamertag Wont Change

If i do ask for a refund. Will it still change my username or will the Request for the refund have to go through first?

what i mean is if i did ask for a refund. While the refund is processing is my username Going to change or because you said it takes 72 hours or around there to change my username
  4. The Only Walley Win User

No download after purchase

I'm having the same issue. I've tried to go through the refunding process but they are have issues their aswell. Idk what to do but go buy a hard copy and keep trying to get my digital refund...
  5. Hudson Lavery Win User

I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass

I requested a refund because my game pass is active. Now what do I do? Do I need to wait for the refund to go through and redownload the game?
  6. PostureFN Win User

I Refunded A Game on Xbox and have waited 2 weeks with no money being returned but it says it was proceeded in my email?

I get that but for some reason it says "refund failed" in my email and I sent replied to the email sent by them about processing my refund and it says it was processed and I'm not too sure what's going on?
Thema:

1. What’s going on with my refund? - Similar Threads - What’s going refund

2. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  3. What is going on this upnp ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on this upnp ****: What's going on with this UPN **** I'm just trying to log in and it keeps saying not successful and Xbox support it's just AI that won't answer anything should have kept my PlayStation...
  4. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  7. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  8. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  9. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  10. what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?: I have an Xbox One and Xbox X - both have issues with the internet connection dropping or not connecting. 1. Xbox One is obviously older but has the same issue as the Xbox X 2. Xbox X was...