What's Going On With My Four Terabytes Storage Unit

Discus and support What's Going On With My Four Terabytes Storage Unit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Four Terabyte external storage unit will not read through to my storage devices. I've had the storage unit for not even a year now and I realized a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Insane Capsule, Dec 2, 2022.

1. What's Going On With My Four Terabytes Storage Unit

My Four Terabyte external storage unit will not read through to my storage devices. I've had the storage unit for not even a year now and I realized a month ago that it stopped reading so I waited thinking it would come back, so now I decid to Google the answer and it brings me to the xbox app to solve my problem and everything it threw at my to fix it will not work and I've tried everything at this point, switching the USB port location on the Xbox, checking for updates on my xbox, and yes, it's been on the entire time so that's not the problem and it finally brought me here so if anyone can think of anything I would really appreciate it.

:)

Insane Capsule, Dec 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Insane

I don’t like to give bad news but exist the possibility that your external drive is faulty
    But before concluding that please tell me exactly what did you tried to fix this (besides the troubleshooting steps provided in your description)
  3. StolenStream31 Win User

External Hard Drive for 360

newer models aren't compatible with anything higher then 2 terabytes of storage
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

1 TB Xbox One in the future?

Hello "Dynamic Sausage" :)

I'm going to wait and hope that a 1 Terabyte Xbox One unit will be released. I'm a very patient person, but I hope that it happends 2 years from now :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  5. TheRealCaptain1 Win User

Can't download digital game

Hey there .

Sorry to hear you're having download troubles. To check, what type of storage device are you using?

I use a Seagate external 2 gig hard drive to download all of my games on
    2 terabyte hard drive* my fault
  6. ZacHud1 Win User

How to Refund an added game dlc

Billing sent me an email about a dlc for Fight Night Round Four, that does not show on my xbox 360. I meant to get the Fight Night Champion, which does show on my unit (and was billed/payed for), but Not the DLC "Round Four", which does Not* show on my unit
    but I Was* billed for.

How do I go about getting a refund, if possible(??)
Thema:

1. What's Going On With My Four Terabytes Storage Unit - Similar Threads - What's Going Four

2. What is going on this upnp ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on this upnp ****: What's going on with this UPN **** I'm just trying to log in and it keeps saying not successful and Xbox support it's just AI that won't answer anything should have kept my PlayStation...
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  5. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  6. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  7. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  8. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  9. what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?: I have an Xbox One and Xbox X - both have issues with the internet connection dropping or not connecting. 1. Xbox One is obviously older but has the same issue as the Xbox X 2. Xbox X was...
  10. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...