Whatever game im playing it's Freezing
Discus and support Whatever game im playing it's Freezing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Games are freezing after a period of game play...cant figure out whats the issue. So far have reseted the console xboxX reinstalled the games...its... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BuyWide6685, Dec 10, 2023.
Thema:
Whatever game im playing it's Freezing
Loading...
-
Whatever game im playing it's Freezing - Similar Threads - Whatever game playing
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
I am being charged for something I don't want, whatever it is.
in XBoX AccessibilityI am being charged for something I don't want, whatever it is.: I am being charged for something I don't want, whatever it is. 90bb0873-69b5-48bb-80db-2da4f931f3fc -
If I change my password/email whatever for my Microsoft account will it sign my xbox...
in XBoX AccessibilityIf I change my password/email whatever for my Microsoft account will it sign my xbox...: I would like to know because my account is logged in on an xbox I don’t have access to, to remove it. 0e3717e0-3552-4a53-8a93-9f8575aa604c -
I've bought the new chemical warfare set or whatever and it's still locked.
in XBoX Games and AppsI've bought the new chemical warfare set or whatever and it's still locked.: I've deleted & reinstalled the game, restarted it, restarted my xbox (series X) and it's still "locked" 195903a9-c688-4227-9853-ac0f682b111f