What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24

Discus and support What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24 cc65cc60-e1dc-4c5d-9f7c-4d476be92299 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frederick Adjei, Jul 11, 2023.

1. What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24

:)

Frederick Adjei, Jul 11, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

FIFA 23 is available on Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles, EA Sports FC 24 will also be available on these same platforms.

Keep in mind that EA sells each version separately, i.e. there is FIFA 23 for Xbox One and FIFA 24 for Xbox Series.

The Xbox One version can be used on Xbox Series without problems, but the Xbox Series version cannot be used on Xbox One.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Can I buy the digital copy of FIFA 23 for Xbox One and still be able to play it on my series S?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, as per the Store page which you can also check out on this link; https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/ea-sport..., EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Standard Edition Xbox One is playable on both Xbox One and Xbox Series XIS.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Gold game pass for fifa 23??

5. Rostom L Win User

Xbox One S All Digital Games

Hi Andrew! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Since he has an Xbox One S console, you should only purchase games that are playable on Xbox One. If it only shows Xbox Series X/S it cannot be played to older generation consoles.

Check the correct version of the game here for Xbox One https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/ea-sport...

You can check "Playable on" section to confirm if it works for Xbox One consoles.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

fifa 23 ultimate edition pre download.

If you go to your order history, Ultimate edition says "order status: completed", right?

**If you want to share an screenshot you can do it, but please hide personal info and the order number

If you go here and sign in with your account, what's saying?

"Install"? If yes, try downloading the game from there:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/ea-sports-fifa...
Thema:

1. What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24 - Similar Threads - Console play fifa

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles

in XBoX on Windows
    play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles: In my house there is 2 Xbox one consoles and 1 pc. I wish to play the same game multiplayer with the 2 Xbox consoles. I have Gamepass ultimate on my account. I am the only adult. I own the game...
  4. how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console: how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console b0c02a9e-7b65-439e-a872-d1497d1a0372
  5. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  6. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  7. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  8. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  9. Can't play on my xbox windows too my console xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play on my xbox windows too my console xbox one: Dear friends, Recently the software add a bug, you can read my issue on the image attached. I like too play from the pc instead to play the console aae3cac4-b8d0-4d5a-b3b8-8d2c44f6c1c9
  10. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67