What wrong with the servers?

Discus and support What wrong with the servers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When will the servers be up and running? They worked yesterday for the first time in I don't know when. Now today, down again. You just don't fire... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bobby Johnson2, May 25, 2023.

1. What wrong with the servers?

When will the servers be up and running? They worked yesterday for the first time in I don't know when. Now today, down again. You just don't fire Activision without a back up, The only game series I buy. now I can't play.

:)

Bobby Johnson2, May 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Bobby!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which specific game or games (if the error occurs with other games) have server problems, please?

Also, just to confirm are you unable to access the game's multiplayer feature, is that corret?
  3. Zehq Win User

Ranked Server ADMIN RULES.

Your joking? What's wrong with a pistol only server, etc? That's crap.
  4. Beast Carnage X Win User

CoD: Ghosts multiplayer issues

What is wrong with COD Ghosts server today it keep freezing up
  5. Adam Steane Win User

Why can't I sign into the xbox live 360 network from my xbox one?

Hi francia j. I am getting that error code what’s wrong with the servers?
  6. taidara Win User

Manual DNS Settings

Greetings extremesoda!

May I ask, what's wrong with BT infinity's DNS servers?
Thema:

1. What wrong with the servers? - Similar Threads - wrong servers

2. "Something went wrong" and internal server error when logging in for Halo

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Something went wrong" and internal server error when logging in for Halo: Hello all, I was hoping someone could help me with my issue. I have been trying to access the new Halo Infinite game and from the very beginning where it asks you to sign in it pops the error...
  3. Battlefield one server details wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield one server details wrong: Hi... This just started 2wks ago... In battlefield one - multiplayer - server browser - Europe servers.. When searching for servers, my servers all show the same servers names, and in the same...
  4. Battlefield one server details wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield one server details wrong: Hi... This just started 2wks ago... In battlefield one - multiplayer - server browser - Europe servers.. When searching for servers, my servers all show the same servers names, and in the same...
  5. Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player: Hello, I have an issue while playing Overwatch, Ive been recently grouped with lots of Brazilian players, along with doubling my current ping, and not having a clue about that language, one those...
  6. NBA 2k19 wrong region server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k19 wrong region server issue: Everytime I hop on NBA 2k19 it keeps putting me in the wrong region server. I am currently on the west coast in California and every time I load into the park it puts me into an East server....
  7. Defiance 2050 - Placed in the wrong server. Affect many EU players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defiance 2050 - Placed in the wrong server. Affect many EU players.: Hello! I have been in contact with Trion worlds about this issue but so far they first thought it was not a problem, just a suggestion and last time they said Microsoft is the one to blame. Today...
  8. What is wrong with the server ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with the server ?: Constantly shutting down and unable to re=connect. Very disappointing and becoming expensive losing game tokens without finishing the game. Why do you not monitor your services ?...
  9. What is wrong with the connection to the server -almost every day?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with the connection to the server -almost every day?: Lots of us can not enjoy playing Bingo because we keep loosing connectivity- Please fix it - like NOW And meanwhile the game goes on and when and IF it, the game connects again you loose the game...
  10. What's wrong with your server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's wrong with your server?: I've been trying to log on for two days to play! What on earth is wrong here? dd91f703-0475-4224-ae99-0e8a8ee8cc03