What will happen to Royal Games now as the closure of the site was supposed to be 7th...

Discus and support What will happen to Royal Games now as the closure of the site was supposed to be 7th... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Royal Games was supposed to close on the 7th December 2022 but now the site remains and is leaving all the players hanging, with this deal does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Royal_Gamer, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Royal_Gamer
    Royal_Gamer Guest

What will happen to Royal Games now as the closure of the site was supposed to be 7th...

Royal Games was supposed to close on the 7th December 2022 but now the site remains and is leaving all the players hanging, with this deal does Microsoft know what is happening with the site?.

:)

Royal_Gamer, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Royal_Gamer Win User

What will happen to Royal Games now as the closure of the site was supposed to be 7th December 2022?.

So, hopefully once the deal is finalised and done, Microsoft could help out Royal Games, Royal Games is above King as it is the main portal to King.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

What will happen to Royal Games now as the closure of the site was supposed to be 7th December 2022?.

I’m sorry, but Microsoft has not acquired Activision at this point in time, and is legally prohibited from having anything to do with their business beyond existing relationships Until the merger is approved or not. You’ll have to contact Activision support,
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have absolutely no information in regards to what Microsoft future plans for King would be if the merger goes through. No one here has any secret inside information given to us by the higher-ups. We find out at the same time you do.
  5. IKnightmAAre Win User

The Ending

It was definatly great, the entire Joker plot points were amazing. But I figured there would be more closure as to what would happen to Arkham City now that Strange is dead.
  6. KOAL82 Win User

Gamerscore Leaderboard not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

My score keeps changing every few times I check it now

Idk what happened here but some people screwed up royally this time

In 22 years of gaming on Xbox I've never had any problems that lasted this long
Thema:

1. What will happen to Royal Games now as the closure of the site was supposed to be 7th... - Similar Threads - happen Royal Games

2. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  3. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  4. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  5. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  6. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  7. What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load: Xbox wouldn't update and open so I tried to investigate what happened and tried to repair it through the app setting. Went into my file and notice window apps that should be located there so i...
  8. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  9. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...
  10. Xbox new friends hud (happening now area) 4/2/24

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox new friends hud (happening now area) 4/2/24: Happening now area should be in a its own tab not with my friends list, this new update make the friends list tab way too big, also to be honest no one will really look at it, most people will...