What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

Discus and support What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BruceleewannaB, Aug 23, 2019.

1. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering ..

:)

BruceleewannaB, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

You can always go to whatever store/game store and buy Xbox Gift Cards to load onto your console and use them to purchase content.
  3. seaszns Win User

You could always use xbox credits
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi there,

If you're a part of the Microsoft rewards program, one of the rewards is xbox credit which you can use to buy games, add-ons etc.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/20540/microsoft-account-earning-rewards-points

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points

It will take some time, but the rewards are really worth it in the long run.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there BruceleewannaB,

In order to complete purchases through your console or online you would need either a debit/credit card or you can always use Microsoft Currency to complete the purchase.

You can go over to a retail store to purchase a gift card so that you can redeem the gift card to your account, once you have done this the funds will be transferred to your account and will be available for you to use.

I hope this helps.
  6. MerSauta Win User

Gift Cards will be your best option.
Thema:

1. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card - Similar Threads - ways buy slime

2. Is there any way to get my old games onto a new account without re-buying these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to get my old games onto a new account without re-buying these games?: I recently lost my old Xbox account due to email issues. I no longer have access to my games that I bought on this account. I would like to keep these games if possible because I have spent quite...
  3. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  4. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  5. I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 I was going to buy it for my friend but I don't see any way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 I was going to buy it for my friend but I don't see any way...: I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 and I was going to buy it for a friend as well but I see nowhere to purchase it as a gift can anybody help? 0cd265e0-f8e9-4901-b218-d6aaa2e039f9
  6. Is there a way to get mw2 on ps4 and Xbox without having to buy it twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get mw2 on ps4 and Xbox without having to buy it twice?: I bought the cross gen for the Xbox one and I wanna play it on ps4 without having to buy it again I honestly hope I don't have to buy it again as if it's the cross Gen you'd think you could just...
  7. Everytime I try and buy the $7.99 1,000 v-bucks it says pick a different way to pay or it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I try and buy the $7.99 1,000 v-bucks it says pick a different way to pay or it...: No matter what I do it won’t work 33ed4235-e8e9-4041-b4bc-63ecc213685b
  8. Is there a way I can buy the left 4 dead 2 dlcs somehow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can buy the left 4 dead 2 dlcs somehow: I tried buying it on Xbox but they don’t let you no more I guess cd81e4fd-8b21-42c9-918a-43d8929bb524
  9. says i have to buy cold way again if i want to play the game on xbox...bought the play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    says i have to buy cold way again if i want to play the game on xbox...bought the play...: why should i have to purchase the game again aftre i spent 90 bucks ont the game to begin with...i have the ultimate edition/play anywhere and cant play it on the xbox when im not at home....have...
  10. Is there any way to get your switch account into Windows 10 without needing to buy the game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to get your switch account into Windows 10 without needing to buy the game...: So I have the switch version of Minecraft, I have signed with my microsoft account. I wondered of when the game stopped updating for switch if i could continue playing Minecraft in another device...