What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.

Discus and support What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Bludfyr [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bludfyr, Sep 21, 2020.

1. /u/Bludfyr
    /u/Bludfyr Guest

/u/Bludfyr, Sep 21, 2020
  2. J LOPEZ8658 Win User

What?!? This can't be right can it?

I have a question. a few days ago Microsoft made a video on hardware tiled resources. From what I understood ( I could be wrong FYI) it is supposed help with reducing the resources needed to render graphics and textures. Could that make it take up less space
    than a PS4 save? BTW actually curious about this and not looking to fight with PS fans
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Free Arcade Games

look at the free games no one plays because they are terrible.
    Wrong. They're too short which doesn't leave too much space for replayability but saying that Doritos Crash Course, Dash of Destruction, Harms Way, Hexic HD or whatever aren't fun, that's just complete bs. Know what you're talking about, USR.
  4. itzD0GE MXR Win User

Storage Problems

try this:

1. Open Settings on your Xbox One.
    2. Select the System tab.
    3. Choose the Storage tile.
    4. Select Make more space.
    5. Ensure the Leftover add-ons tab is selected. The size displayed in the top left of the screen shows how much storage will
      be cleared.
    6. Select Uninstall all.
    This will uninstall all listed content, freeing up space as previously listed in the top left of the screen.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Trouble with the game dlc etc

Just to quickly clarify, is this with Dead Space 2 or Dead Space 3? We are currently investigating DLC issues similar to what you described for Dead Space 2 specifically. Could you list the specific content exact names so we can take a deeper look?

That will help us a bunch!
  6. Mafivee Win User

Vampire Rain

It's terrible, absolutely terrible. I rented it and was disgusted by it so much that I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot barge-pole, or look at it for the sake of my eyes.

-

And also what TheMightyAndrew said.
Thema:

1. What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible. - Similar Threads - was wrong tiles

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  8. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  9. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  10. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...