What was wrong with my post that has made my account suspended?

Discus and support What was wrong with my post that has made my account suspended? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Like at least explain what I did wrong not just say it was my post 11f28501-c33c-48ef-9014-1d8ab4517b12 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by adanpinon, Dec 4, 2022.

1. adanpinon
    adanpinon Guest

Like at least explain what I did wrong not just say it was my post

:)

adanpinon, Dec 4, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

His drug reference is most likely the offence regardless of where it was posted

@op posting that anywhere on any network will earn you an.suspension
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access or discuss your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history

Just to let you know, 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
  4. ngocphi Win User

On LFG ?

IF so that's q clear violation of the terms of use and lfg

I dunno how you can think that would be ok even in bio

Apparently you didn't read the terms of use

Drug references arent allowed period
  5. adanpinon Win User

Hi I had made a post on modern warfare 2 saying war zone and chill 420 friendly I know it’s within guidelines I just wanna know why I got suspended
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today adanpinon

Please explain your situation, in that way I can advise you properly
Thema:

1. What was wrong with my post that has made my account suspended? - Similar Threads - was wrong post

2. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  3. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  4. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  5. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  6. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  7. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  8. Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...: When I attempt to upload a clip, it fails to upload, a message saying "something went wrong:(" appears 1d4d5e11-7dfa-4b80-aef0-e7b997eca009
  9. LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong"

in XBoX on Windows
    LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong": At the moment of making this post I'm using both the Xbox console companion app and Xbox game bar which both don't let me join any LFG posts or make anything. On the console app none of the posts...
  10. XBL Enforcement changed my name. I apologize if this is the wrong location for this post, but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Enforcement changed my name. I apologize if this is the wrong location for this post, but ...: Earlier today my name was changed by xbox live enforcement. My original GT was [Mod Removed]. Now, I know that if you try hard enough, you could find someone whom this name could offend . But...