What voltage is the xbox 360 console's power supply?

Discus and support What voltage is the xbox 360 console's power supply? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to know the voltage for the power supply to the xbox 360 E console.... Can anyone tell me? Also what other adapters for the 360?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaddyDal, Aug 22, 2022.

1. DaddyDal
    DaddyDal Guest

I need to know the voltage for the power supply to the xbox 360 E console.... Can anyone tell me? Also what other adapters for the 360?

:)

DaddyDal, Aug 22, 2022
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Can I bring the xbox to Aisa? My concern is the power voltage different.

If you have a Xbox One X or Xbox One S, then you can take the console anywhere. You'll just need an adapter for the wall plug.

If you have a Xbox One (without S or X, the one with external power supply) or a Xbox 360, then you will need to know what voltage your country uses, and what voltage the other country uses (if you simply mistyped Asia, it would help WHICH Asian country
    you exactly mean, as different Asian countries have different voltages).

If you have a Xbox 360 or Xbox One with external power supply, you would need a voltage converter that can sustain at least 300 Watts of power.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Usually though you don't have that problem since its switchable

You just need the appropriate plug for your socket

Most.modern electronics are like that
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, DaddyDal! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

The Xbox 360 E uses a 120-watt Power Supply Unit.

Source: Xbox 360 power supply - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...

As for Xbox 360 adapters, may I ask what you are referring to?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  5. ClausReich Win User

Xbox 360 S possibly got fried. Any fix?

Hello Talion1678! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Unfortunately, it is hard to pinpoint what exactly could go bad when your console is hit with an overvoltage. Usually, there are devices that are used to protect the hardware from overvoltage, but depending on how high the voltage was, not even that could have been able to withstand the voltage spike. Given that your console is an Xbox 360 S, you should be able to test with another power supply unit (keeping in mind that the power supply from the Xbox 360 Arcarde consoles, which are white, aren't compatible with the Xbox 360 S). A good idea would be to take the entire console and power supply to a console repair store (or even computer repair store) that can work with this kind of device.
  6. maxen Win User

Is the Xbox One's power supply dual voltage?

It's only the power supply that should need to be changed for the correct voltage; the job of the power supply is to step down the voltage from mains to console and convert the AC supply to DC, so that all consoles (in all regions) get the same voltage regardless
    of the mains supply.

Get a new power supply correctly rated for your current region and it should all be fine.

Here's some more information on the power supply, but ultimately it's just a case of getting the correct power supply and you're good to go:

support.xbox.com/.../about-power-supply
Thema:

1. What voltage is the xbox 360 console's power supply? - Similar Threads - voltage 360 console's

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...: Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you. 0c31c43f-119b-428a-8f12-33ea4c7c5c07
  7. XAC Pinouts / Expected Voltages ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    XAC Pinouts / Expected Voltages ??: Hi, does anyone have the expected open circuit voltages between the different pins for a TRRS 3.5mm plug of the R and B thumbpad of the XAC. These are pretty much meant to be 2-axis versions of...
  8. Would my Xbox Series X require a voltage adaptor in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would my Xbox Series X require a voltage adaptor in the UK: Hi I'm moving to the UK & I'm from Australia. I have a Xbox series x and was wondering if there are different voltage requirements 534a2923-e8a9-412b-b46a-3bb5a5718684
  9. Max voltage for Series S / X ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Max voltage for Series S / X ?: What is the maximum voltage limit values for xbox series S or/and X can handle _? What happens if the voltage is too high_? (In the region where i am, electricity is very irregular in the...
  10. Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?: Hello! I am an American who is currently working in Latvia and I brought along my Xbox S. I bought a Tessan Type C adapter to change from European to American plugs. However, it says on the...