What upcoming games are you excited for??

Discus and support What upcoming games are you excited for?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Rage 2 wolfenstine youngblood and cyber punk 96622976-5c73-469f-8201-f41a50b53b52 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mozmoz2009, May 26, 2019.

1. mozmoz2009
    mozmoz2009 Guest

Rage 2 wolfenstine youngblood and cyber punk

:)

mozmoz2009, May 26, 2019
  2. T4M3W0LF Win User

Halo infinite, gears 5 and ghost recon.
  3. RandyHerman133 Win User

im excited for Cyberpunk 2077 at this stage
  4. Allas13 Win User

My top 3 games I am looking forward to is

1 - F1 2019

2 - Ghost Recon Break point

3 - MW - remastered
  5. KaitoCam Win User

I'm actually kind of excited for Youngblood I didn't realize it would be $30 dollars instead of $60 that actually piqued my interest a bit.
  6. WhirlwindAlloy Win User

I am really excited for the new Microsoft flight sim. It's been a long time since the last one.
Thema:

1. What upcoming games are you excited for?? - Similar Threads - upcoming games are

2. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  3. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  4. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  5. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  6. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  7. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  8. New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.: I am the biggest fan of tracers in call of duty. Can we please buy a tracers pack in any color we want for our guns in call of duty. I would like to buy a blue or teal tracer pack for my bullets...
  9. Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game

in XboX Insiders
    Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game: You've confirmed coupes like the Volkswagen Corrado, Honda Prelude, Miata and even the Toyota Celica. We are long overdue for the Ford Probe 1989 Turbo and 1993 V6 GT (also the Mazda MX6 to a...
  10. How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...: Can somebody please let me know if the new Xbox Series S in black will have a detachable ssd? I am aware of the Error 208 issue, so this would potentially alleviate that to some degree?...