What type of glitches have you experienced in Kao The Kangaroo?

Discus and support What type of glitches have you experienced in Kao The Kangaroo? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Kao The Kangaroo on Xbox One is a great platform game, however it has some bugs/glitches. During the Hot Springs level when i need the fire or ice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP4RK, Jan 19, 2023.

1. AP4RK
    AP4RK Guest

Kao The Kangaroo on Xbox One is a great platform game, however it has some bugs/glitches. During the Hot Springs level when i need the fire or ice gloves, they do not appear making the level impossible to complete. The gloves dont seem to reappear after losing a life. Anyone experienced this or other glitches?.

:)

AP4RK, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello AP4RK, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the game.

I have looked online and have seen that others have had issues with the game. I would like to recommend checking their support page https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/36001... to see if there's anything there that may help. Beyond that your best bet would be to contact them via the link at the bottom of the page for help regarding it.
  3. II PARALLAX II Win User

is it pos to delete earlier updates for battlefield 3??

what....are you ''royalty" kangaroo jack?....
  4. J.R.G. Win User

TV Passthrough with Dish Networks Joey?

joey? hopper? What do kangaroos have to do with the X1?

>

Peace, J.R.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Sunset Overdrive Customization Trailer!

...but what are you all going to look like!? How will I recognize you!?

Also, a kangaroo codpiece? *chuckles*
  6. TheMapleKid Win User

What Far Cry 4 Glitches Have You Experienced? [SPOILER WARNING!]

I had a glitch, or maybe just me being an idiot. But I could never get the Devil fish skins on one of the missions where you go fishing on the edge of a river. Also similar to the smuggler one, in fact could be the same one. He always got away, every freaking
    time, or I got to close. Trick was to follow him in the little chopper.
Thema:

1. What type of glitches have you experienced in Kao The Kangaroo? - Similar Threads - type glitches experienced

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. Cant type anything on xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant type anything on xbox series s: Keyboard works ok after factory reset when putting account but when i get all done and go to store trying to type anything i can only put 1 letter and goes crazy. The cursor goes in the corner of...
  5. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  6. What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?: Hi there, I'm currently using a 24 inch, 1080p, 75hz monitor (Asus VG245H) for gaming on my Xbox Series X but I want to upgrade to be able to game at 120fps. I play FPS games (mainly Halo...
  7. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  8. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  9. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  10. NAT type glitch

in XboX Insiders
    NAT type glitch: When testing NAT type, it consistently switches the type. It can go from moderate to open, or from open to double NAT moderate. Have DMZ enabled in my router and modem, and also just in case have...