What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

Discus and support What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a game of thrones but like a more mmo rpg type thing where you can have your own kingdom to rule others 236c806a-8991-415f-98ab-466740d27c1f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crapychino, May 17, 2019.

  1. crapychino
    crapychino Guest

    What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game


    a game of thrones but like a more mmo rpg type thing where you can have your own kingdom to rule others

    :)
     
    crapychino, May 17, 2019
    #1
  2. R4VER Win User

    What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

    Series The Walking Dead, i know they started one but it got axed, bit disappointed that they did that.

    Film would be pandorum, think it would make for an awesome space horror
  3. LucasSkyFall Win User

    What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

    Game of thrones for sure. In the hands of the right studio,it it will be a blast
  4. Widget1979 Win User

    What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

    Dr Who, complete!!! Begin from the First Doctor, spanning through all, i reckon the regeneration cut scenes would be epic if done right!!!
  5. SwirlyCoyote14 Win User

    What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

    How about........ I shouldn't be struggling with this.... maybe..... Hunger games? I mean its justa battle royale game but cool
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

    What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

    John Wick will bea good game Max Payne Style, Game of Thrones could be a great MMORPG
Thema:

What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

Loading...
  1. What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game - Similar Threads - Series Film made

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...