​what to do?

Discus and support ​what to do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what to do? 2 months voice chat no longer works, does not record voice messages, headset and microphone are in good condition, please help...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Old dinosaur52, Jul 22, 2017.

  1. ​what to do?


    what to do? 2 months voice chat no longer works, does not record voice messages, headset and microphone are in good condition, please help...

    :)
     
    Old dinosaur52, Jul 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    What to play?

    Right now I'm playing Skyrim. I have Saints Row 3, Assassins Creed: Revelations, and Halo Anniversary just sitting there untouched waiting to be played. They aren't going anywhere. When I eventually finish Skyrim, I'll start on something else. And when that's
    done, I have 2 more games to choose from.
     
    Sword Style, Jul 22, 2017
    #2
  3. What to buy.

    I got 50 cents US in my account with which to buy xbox 360 related items from the xbox store. Trouble is. I cant find anything for 50 cents. Anyone know of any 360 related item/DLC whatever that costs 50 cents or less? Or does my 50 cents just go bye, bye
    because nothings priced for 50 cents or less?
     
    ElectroFlying, Jul 22, 2017
    #3
  4. Ferrobbra Win User

    what to do?

    thats the best thing aboot it. You can do whatever you like. Playing on create mode is also fun for the simple fact that you have the ability to use any block available in the game. I myself am working on a pyramid made of TNT and have started it from the
    top of the map and am planning to build it all the way to the bedrock. Happy creating.
  5. Saraila Win User

    What to do?

    Yah, we figured he can still play, issue is that the content he has atm, he's able to access all of it here, none of it is locked here, as all he has is map packs and special items etc. It's just annoying we have to go through hoops to get items in the future,
    especially considering nothing of what he has is restricted here.
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

    What to do?

    Hey there,

    We apologize for any inconveniences. Let's have you try out the troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft Casual Games FAQ if you haven't already. We recommend looking at the "I’m
    having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?" link to help you best with this issue.



    Let us know how it goes and if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. :)
  7. An Old Freak Win User

    What is it doing this

    Care to let us in on what issue you are having?

    It is hard to help with no information.

    My mind reading skills are not that good.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    what to do

    You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

​what to do?

Loading...
  1. ​what to do? - Similar Threads - ​what

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]