What to do subscription charge deducted but Norton not installed?

Discus and support What to do subscription charge deducted but Norton not installed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you are not using Norton Antivirus and still charged for the subscription plan then, in that case, you can simply sign in your Norton account and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by harryleo10002, May 26, 2020.

1. harryleo10002
    harryleo10002 New Member

If you are not using Norton Antivirus and still charged for the subscription plan then, in that case, you can simply sign in your Norton account and can download and install Norton antivirus from there, if in case you need a refund of your amount then in that case, it is advisable to connect with the experts at Norton support with the help of the Norton experts you can easily file for a refund request, the experts are available at the service of the users 24*7 if needed then they can also provide help regarding issues and errors associated with Norton antivirus software.

harryleo10002, May 26, 2020
  2. Kziri Win User

I got charged twice for Game Pass PC

I was first charged on April 18 when I first tried to pay for my due monthly subscription. It got charged on my bank but it was not updated as paid on Microsoft. Then I check again later to see they deducted it automatically but it was not confirmed as paid, that's the second charge.

Now before this reply, I tried to risk a third deduction by paying it through the Microsoft site, it got "paid" but it didn't get deducted on my account. Now it shows next payment on May 13 as it should, but I'm still double charged for April.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Microsoft doesn't use the balance i have in my account when trying to buy game pass

Hi there,

Currently paying for a subscription with money on an account is not an option. When you go to complete the subscription payment, the system will charge the credit card on file first.

If you were paying for a game, the system will deduct the money from the account first before it charges the credit card on file if there is still money due (and the system will show how much is being charged/deducted from each payment option before the user completes the purchase.
  4. Francia J. Win User

My credit card has been charged when I don’t have a card on the Xbox how do I solve this problem

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

May I ask what was the charge for? It can be for a renewal of your subscription but can you please check all Microsoft accounts that you own by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, to possibly locate the charge that was deducted.
  5. RyanOT Win User

Daily Challenge not loading after update.

Do you have a 3rd Party Anti-Virus installed by any chance? Kasperksy, Norton, McAffee?
  6. Reckless24 Win User

Unable to connect to Windows 7 Media Center

Do you have any other anti virus software installed with a firewall? For example Norton Anti Virus
Thema:

1. What to do subscription charge deducted but Norton not installed? - Similar Threads - subscription charge deducted

2. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  3. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  4. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  5. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  7. I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...: I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged from my account and would like to cancel the reoccurring subscription. e0581cfb-064d-4fd1-977a-0ddee3326b5a
  8. How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?: I don't know why my account was banned, I don't have any strikes currently. I also never received an email from Xbox enforcement alerting me my account is banned. Microsoft says after an account...
  9. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  10. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...