What to do if ur xbox 360 is way out of date & never been updated before?

Discus and support What to do if ur xbox 360 is way out of date & never been updated before? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm so confused!! Nothing works. I've tried updating it , but everything gives an error! I've tried connecting it to to the wifi it doesn't connect,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brayjonhnson, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Brayjonhnson
    Brayjonhnson Guest

I'm so confused!! Nothing works. I've tried updating it , but everything gives an error! I've tried connecting it to to the wifi it doesn't connect, I've made xbox & miscrosoft account didn't do jack , USB drive doesn't work for s.h.i.t it connects but doesn't show nothing, I've tried starting up Miscrosoft Media Player find out it was discontinued in 2016, I've tried buying parts for it like a xbox wireless adapter didn't do jack. I can't download new disc's on it bc it says error or some bull. It's got plenty of storage it's got 443 GB of storage left. So what should I do huh ?? Just buy a newer xbox system.

:)

Brayjonhnson, Mar 23, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

If the Xbox is unlocked it will not update at all.

If it doesn't connect to live, it may be a problem on the xbox or the network, test another network like routing a mobile network to test
  3. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

Minecraft Release Date

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

It also went up on OXM about an hour ago --->
    http://www.oxm.co.uk/39989/minecraft-xbox-360-release-date-lands-out-in-may/

I hope they re-consider the price considering it going to be an out-dated version compaired to PC.

[/quote]

It's only out-dated at launch. MS has given the studio special permission to release updates faster than any game ever before on the 360. The updates have also already been made. It's just a matter of them porting the
    update itself for the console version.

-

Since the game would have been finished a while before the release date, perhaps we'll even see a day-1 patch. They said the 360 version will eventually catch up the the PC version. After that, the 360 will only lag behind
    on updates by a month or so.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

"apps&games" xbox 360 issue

i would fully recover the unit and start over, also the browser is now fully unsupported and way out of date and will never work again, most apps have been pulled by the respective owners as the xbox 360 is way out of date and most of the apps cannot run anymore due to very low memory and processing power. basically all the 360 is good for is playing games that are not BC on the xbox one/Series, even then it did a naff job.
  5. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Minecraft Release Date

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

[quote user=""]

It also went up on OXM about an hour ago --->
    http://www.oxm.co.uk/39989/minecraft-xbox-360-release-date-lands-out-in-may/

I hope they re-consider the price considering it going to be an out-dated version compared to PC.

[/quote]

It's only out-dated at launch. MS has given the studio special permission to release updates faster than any game ever before on the 360. The updates have also already been made. It's just a matter of them porting the
    update itself for the console version.

-

Since the game would have been finished a while before the release date, perhaps we'll even see a day-1 patch. They said the 360 version will eventually catch up the the PC version. After that, the 360 will only lag behind
    on updates by a month or so.

[/quote]

Don't get me wrong I'm very excited to see MC on Xbox, however I just going to hold off buying it until 4JStudios bring the Xbox Edition up to the 1.1 PC version at least, that's if they haven't already do so. I'm quite happy playing the 1.2 PC version for
    now, but cheers for the info non the less, =).
  6. TwitchingBug Win User

new update

Never herd of a HDtv doing only up to 1080i. If ur tv does 1080i it should do 1080p. I'm a tech guy and I've never seen a tv advertised to do only 1080i. But if ur tv only does 1080i, 720p is the better option, look it up.. I hope a future update is made
    for media streaming like on the 360, not snapped
Thema:

1. What to do if ur xbox 360 is way out of date & never been updated before? - Similar Threads - 360 date never

2. The Impact of the Xbox 360 Release Date on the Gaming Industry

in XboX Insiders
    The Impact of the Xbox 360 Release Date on the Gaming Industry: The Impact of the Xbox 360 Release Date on the Gaming Industry sparked a revolution, It was 2005, and the buzz of change was everywhere. Microsoft was gearing up to hit a very special button — a...
  3. Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.: Hi, Xbox Support on X (Twitter) told me I should post here. I have a couple of other concerns regarding the Xbox 360 that have come to light with the server problems over the last couple of days....
  4. [Question] Can I still Browse the Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360 after retirement date?

in XBoX on Windows
    [Question] Can I still Browse the Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360 after retirement date?: Hello Xbox & Microsoft Community with Internet Explorer retiring June 15 2022, Does this affect the Internet Explorer on Xbox 360? Can I still Browse the Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360?...
  5. Xbox 360 MFR Date 2009

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 MFR Date 2009: Have Xbox 360 MFR Date 2009 console in great shape. I haven't played in a while. Want to now but can't get passed "blocked by Family Settings pass code", that I DID NOT set up. HELP! Been on the...
  6. Wrong date on Crysis 3 Xbox 360 Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong date on Crysis 3 Xbox 360 Achievement: I was playing Crysis 3 on my Xbox one today d. 19/11-18 and got the achievement World Saver 35G but at the same time my internet went down. And when i get back online again the achievement now...
  7. Black Ops III (Xbox 360) Awakening DLC Release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops III (Xbox 360) Awakening DLC Release date?: Hello all, A few days ago there were added 10 new achievements on Xbox.com. (210 Gamerscore in total, Awakening DLC) When can we expect this DLC to release on Xbox Live? Because this DLC isn't...
  8. On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?: I can't seem to find it. : / 28bd72c6-0778-43b9-b0db-fb7cb9747703
  9. Hi, can't get messages to my freinds from my 360 and also can't get due date for renual of my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, can't get messages to my freinds from my 360 and also can't get due date for renual of my ...: Hi! i can't get messages to my freinds from my 360 MW3 but i can receive them, also can't get my due date for renual of xboxlive gold in my account and there is not any code error it just don't...
  10. 360 immulator for xbox one release date??

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 immulator for xbox one release date??: has any one figured out yet or heard when the 360 immulator for xbox one will be released?? if so when? please give a date if possible. 4a75b620-003a-4f76-b398-b0fcfc8f6ce3