What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

Discus and support What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A gamer from Xbox name. [Gt:Wolfologies] Has exposed My personal and private information of my identity of my face and private information on their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PeaceToThFallen, May 15, 2024.

1. What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

A gamer from Xbox name. [Gt:Wolfologies] Has exposed My personal and private information of my identity of my face and private information on their YouTube channel called. YouTube channel: WolfIsTheKing. And on the code of conduct it says Clearly that is not allowed And I am not the only one she has done this too.And all the evidence is on his YouTube channel. He has been doing this for a long time. And he's been harassing me and blowing me to the point that every time I report him. I get falsely banned for no reason. And every time I ignore him it bites me in the butt a week inner. I would like to know what to do about this person because they keep making multiple accounts. And now they posted my identity of my face. And comments online private information on their channel. I would like to know what to do.

:)

PeaceToThFallen, May 15, 2024
  2. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

Can I get an estimate on how long my Unauth. Access Wil Take?

@Blister - it's not "just as bad as Identity Theft" -- it IS Identity Theft. They have what would otherwise be private information from your account. Oh the things I could do with your name, address and last four digits of a credit card. And I'm a 'good'
    guy.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

My channel on youtube

Hello there!

We would like to recommend following our Xbox Forum Guidelines.

Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases, an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum suspension.

By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines (outlined below), the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and the Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices; all of which can be found via the following links:

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxComTOU
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

My youtube channel

How do we try out for the clan?
  5. Dubstep Kittens Win User

My Youtube Channel

Welcome to the "Modern Warfare 3" Forum.

-

Not the "Check Out My Youtube Channel" Forum.

-

Sorry to be a jerk but really this is not the right forum.
  6. voteDC Win User

Video showing top 10 SUPER MOVES from Injustice Gods Among Us!

What a co-incidence. You just happened to run into a video on a YouTube channel that shares your gamertag.

-

I mean it's a good job you have an honest face or I'd think you were in fact only posting here to advertise your channel.
Thema:

What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

1. What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel... - Similar Threads - identity face Private

2. The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.: This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks. The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11

in XboX Insiders
    Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11: Error code0x80073cfb when updating Xbox Identity Provider on Windows 11. It's been going on for weeks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.: It shows a mistake on our side. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?: I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and the other continues to search. I shut the...
  6. Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider: I Am on Windows 11 22h2 And I Have a Problem with Xbox Live Sign in for PC (0x89235107) Someone Told Me to Install Xbox Identity Provider but When I Try to Download It There Is No Install Button...
  7. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  8. Xbox identity provider wont install

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox identity provider wont install: Why cannot it install any more and i cant sign in to xbox app? I tried everything... Is it because of new update of windows insider prerelease?? 4c5a83cb-6e9a-455b-af1d-9c22cd700ecd
  9. Can I recover an old account by proving my identity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover an old account by proving my identity: A long time ago I made an account with a made up email, and I spent many hours playing on that one, and one day I deleted my account by mistake. I have since forgotten the password as well as the...
  10. the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Dependencies for XBOX Identity provider cant be found in the appstore and my xbox app...: so i come to install the xbox app on my windows 10 laptop, and its missing these two components, but it states Installing, but its been going on for ages. Ive looked in the appstore and they're...