What to do if my buck O’Neil does not appear in my diamond dynasty

Discus and support What to do if my buck O’Neil does not appear in my diamond dynasty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed the negro leagues and once I finished I was so excited to put 95 overall buck O’Neil in my team but he did not appear.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Foos, Apr 6, 2023.

1. David Foos
    David Foos Guest

I completed the negro leagues and once I finished I was so excited to put 95 overall buck O’Neil in my team but he did not appear.

:)

David Foos, Apr 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.
    ​​​
    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. LaMontKennedy1 Win User

Mlb the show

Unhandledvserver exception occurred will not let me play diamond dynasty... help?
  4. FrankValle Win User

MLB the Show settings

I’m also having the same issue. He is linked on my family account and I have him set as an adult, but are still unable to play diamond dynasty in the show.
  5. Marcoloco21 Win User

MLB THE SHOW 21. Code redeem

I put the code in and it's good to go.

However when looking in my diamond dynasty, I don't see the 10 packs and no 5k stubs.

And when I thought to put the code in again, it said that it is already used.

So, where is my 10 packs and 5k stubs?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is there a way to correct my ranked diamond dynasty record?

Thema:

1. What to do if my buck O’Neil does not appear in my diamond dynasty - Similar Threads - buck O’Neil does

2. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  3. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  4. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  5. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Can you fix my negative v-bucks

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you fix my negative v-bucks: Hello this manny Rivera my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I just wanted to let y’all know about this I found out that my fortnight account has negative...
  8. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  9. I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue: I bought v-bucks but I am Unable To See The fund’s available why could this be or who do I contact b323d834-992e-4f36-a32a-0ac34f664fc9
  10. My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...

in XBoX on Windows
    My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...: On the 29th of December my son made multiple purchases buying v-bucks without our permission,which was our rent money f0aba27f-7ca9-4026-a220-61f59569379d