What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

Discus and support What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeremy Greiss, Feb 13, 2024.

1. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it back, it’s worked for a few weeks and then just randomly fails again. The last time I got it back, the problem wasn’t even fixed to begin with, and they said they fixed it. I just want to be able to use the device without all this hassle. What should I do?

Thanks,

Jeremy

:)

Jeremy Greiss, Feb 13, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

I would have your electricity checked. If 4 seperate Xboxes have failed the same way, the problem is likely external
  3. skolforlife Win User

New Cyberpunk DLC crashes my game at the log in screen

I am having same issue on my Xbox series x what should I do
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My Xbox Series X is dead, what should i do?

Hello Israel how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

The Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One X and Xbox One S have an internal power supply that works worldwide.

If your console won't turn on, it's possible it just needs a power reset. Many times, power problems occur due to the power reset right after a power surge.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

Disconnect the console's power cable.
    Wait 10 seconds.
    Plug the cable back into the console and press the Xbox\uE3E3 button on the front of the console.
    If the console turns on, the internal power reset worked.

If it didn't work, you need to send it to technical support, please click device services

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/console-wont-power-on

Regarding your question, the console is dirty, even if you clean it it will not improve, as this is not a problem caused by dust, and not to mention that it is very dangerous to open the console, leave this task to those who are really professionals and can take responsibility if something wrong happens.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I'm very happy to be able to help you Israel, have a great day.
  6. Israel Mapurunga Win User

hello Ezequiel! thank you so much for your help, unfortunately it didint worked out, well i tried my best, im going to send it to an technical support cause i dont wanna lose all my stuff lol

regardless, thanks for trying to help and have a great night!!
Thema:

1. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do? - Similar Threads - Microsoft hasn’t fixed

2. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  3. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  4. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  5. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  6. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  7. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  8. I’ve bought a 4.5 milling card for gta off the Microsoft store and it hasn’t showed up it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought a 4.5 milling card for gta off the Microsoft store and it hasn’t showed up it’s...: Where is my money I bought a whale card of 4.5 milling and id like to know where on earth is it at as it cost me £30.79 I see a lot of complaints about these robbing [mod removed] taking people...
  9. Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked: When I open the Microsoft store in my Xbox one I keep getting the same screen, ‘something went wrong’ with a reload this page option (not that that does anything). I tried restarting my Xbox...
  10. Why hasn’t Microsoft made it so you can CANCEL a update without deleting your game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn’t Microsoft made it so you can CANCEL a update without deleting your game?: This has been an issue for years, your update bugs out and you can’t cancel it so your only option is to uninstall your game. Literally nothing else is like that, if my phone update bugs out i...