What to do if I redeem fortnight vbucks on the wrong microsoft account?

Discus and support What to do if I redeem fortnight vbucks on the wrong microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to redeem a fortnight vbucks gift card on my sons xbox account. However, I didn't realize I was already logged into my microsoft account which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitchellffc, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Mitchellffc
    Mitchellffc Guest

I went to redeem a fortnight vbucks gift card on my sons xbox account. However, I didn't realize I was already logged into my microsoft account which does not have an xbox live account. I thought this is ok because this account is the parent account over my sons account. But I can't find the vbucks. Where did those vbucks go? There's no freaking xbox account associated with my microsoft account (accept for my sons account) so how could I have redeemed vbucks on an account that doesn't exist? Where are those vbucks?

:)

Mitchellffc, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Your Fornite account should be the same one you used for your Microsoft account.

Please log into Fortnite using the same email.
  3. Mitchellffc Win User

What do you mean it goes directly to fortnight? My Microsoft account doesn’t have a fortnight account. It’s just my Microsoft account that I manage my sons account amongst other things.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your vbucks redeemed accidentally on the wrong account.

The vbucks card that you redeemed on your account will go directly to Fortnite and even though your account does not have Xbox Live yet, this can be set up still and once an account is already made, it will show that vbucks to your own Fortnite account automatically.

Unfortunately, there is no option to transfer vbucks from one account to another. But I believe there is a way to purchase items in game and send it as a gift to another account. I would suggest doing that instead.
  5. Mitchellffc Win User

I'm not following you....I have never played fortnight with my microsoft account. I do not have xbox live on the microsoft account either. I basically only use my microsoft account to to monitor my sons account. What do you mean log into fortnight? Like on a web browser?
  6. anjaneyulu tanneeru Win User

when my Microsoft account has two xbox profiles, how can i switch my vbucks redemption to the correct profile.

Thanks for the reply Janet C. I try to redeem in correct EPIC account, where it asked to redeem in microsoft account. which i did and now my Vbucks are in wrong profile.

probably there should be a provision to share Vbucks within an account but different profiles. I think it make sense right?
Thema:

1. What to do if I redeem fortnight vbucks on the wrong microsoft account? - Similar Threads - redeem fortnight vbucks

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  4. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  5. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  6. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  9. Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...: Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass. I need help pls a68563fe-7a0d-4a8d-b48c-0f5d2d8f0dc4
  10. Lost fortnight redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost fortnight redeem code: Hi guys, unfortunately my son has tried to redeem the fortnight spider skin code that came with the console but he hadn't set up his epic games profile properly. Since he has been waiting for his...