What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

Discus and support What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have 0 switches left and today is the day I get them back and for some reason it doesn’t allow me to Gameshare with my brother *... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by In Religous, Nov 23, 2022.

1. In Religous
    In Religous Guest

What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

So I have 0 switches left and today is the day I get them back and for some reason it doesn’t allow me to Gameshare with my brother *

:)

In Religous, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today In.

In some cases the new switches are reflected in the next day

Try this to see if that helps on both consoles:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well no it's not.When they come back

The way all switches work regardless of console is 5 switches per rolling year

So if you made your first switch but your last switch in July in Jan you will get only 1 switch you have to wait for July to get all 5 back

This is why you don't abuse the switches

Note on the ps5 it's limited to 3 per year
  4. Kfrankli_7 Win User

2 consoles in one house for 2 sons

This is what it says "When you switch your home Xbox, all licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox, and the licenses will no longer be available on your previous one."

Does all licenses for digital content mean games?
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox live and game pass on 2 consoles

once your eldest sets your youngest's Xbox as his Home there is no need for him to switch his Home Xbox as his subscriptions and games are linked to his account and he can play them on any Xbox without it being his Home console.

when he tries to set his younger brother's Xbox as his Home it will give an error saying all 5 switches have been used, there should be a Help button/option show up. if he clicks that he may be able to get another Home switch.

I would try to find out why the Home Xbox stops working on your youngest's Xbox.

is you eldest switching it back to his Xbox?

have all 5 switches been used on your youngest's Xbox?
  6. Hjorn Win User

Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

Usually, it doesn't take that long. However, you can double-check when your Home Xbox switches are reset by going to Settings > Personalization > Home Xbox > picking the “Make this my home Xbox” option. A pop-up will appear and there you can review when the counter will reset.
    Maybe I'm wrong and I did it after December 8th, but in the pop up you mention it doesn't tell me when the counter is reset because not having used all the switches it doesn't give me the reset date.

If too much time passes without it resetting, what should I do?
Thema:

1. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back - Similar Threads - does reset home

2. Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...: I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043,...
  3. My Xbox Series S fan does not turn off, is there a way to reset it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S fan does not turn off, is there a way to reset it?: The fan on my Series S would turn off and on as it was needed but now it's on and never turns off (unless I power down). I checked the fan and the inside of the console and there is no dust or...
  4. Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?: How do I fix this? This thing is so annoying if I want to check my discord it will resets during mid game its very annoying is there a feature like it will run even if I minimize it? In java I...
  5. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...
  6. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back: What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back? d5782691-325a-4e62-af18-3833655bd4c1
  7. Why does my Xbox series s keep on resetting every time I turn it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s keep on resetting every time I turn it on?: Im not sure this is happening I turn it on/off normally and I’ve only had it for 10 days. So I just turned on my Xbox and it says set up with the Xbox app. 3b7d6936-51d5-4215-8a8b-ba3c61eeb5fa
  8. Why can’t I open my settings even after hard resetting multiple times and why does my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I open my settings even after hard resetting multiple times and why does my Xbox...: When I turn my Xbox on most times it just stays on the green loading screen for hours and when it does work it freezes within 10 minutes of just in the menu I can’t even play a single game for up...
  9. Does switching from Omega to Delta preview require a factory reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Does switching from Omega to Delta preview require a factory reset?: Been in the insider program for over 4 years and never switched previews but wanna give it a try. However I get the warning that it may cause a factory reset. If it is guaranteed to require a...
  10. Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts?: Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts. Lets say that if i am game sharing and i do this does it get rid of the account i am game sharing with?...