What time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh?

Discus and support What time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed the weekly pulse showed up at least three hours before the previous week's expiration date. That got me wondering when it actually refreshes.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Excalibur0126, Nov 16, 2020.

  1. What time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh?


    I noticed the weekly pulse showed up at least three hours before the previous week's expiration date. That got me wondering when it actually refreshes. The store survey seems to disappear for a while before refreshing.

    submitted by /u/Excalibur0126
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Excalibur0126, Nov 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Saeleth Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Quest.

    Ultimately it depends how frequently they refresh reward rollouts. Could be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. I believe in this case its bi-weekly but don't quote me on it.
  3. Jmes99 Win User

    Online Versus Ranking is 0?

    What time frame are you checking? weekly, monthly or all-time? If your checking weekly or monthly and you haven't played too many games, you are likely not in the top 10,000.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Game pass weekly quests

    I know how to find them but they are not there that's what I'm saying. They're are only daily and monthly quests showing. The weekly ones should have refreshed but they haven't. Take a look for yourself. In fact the whole ms reward app seems broken.
    The Ori and Gears Pop punch cards will not activate, quests will not refresh, and actions do not register. It needs a dedicated forum and team to iron out all these ongoing issues.
    A lot of people have had issues with the punch cards, myself includes. As for your main point, the currently weekly quests expire on 24/03/2020 (today), so we'll either see the next batch of weekly quests pop up later today, or tomorrow. The Xbox Rewards
    quests, and the Game Pass Quests aren't on the same weekly cycle, unfortunately.
  5. Marko Tuominen Win User

    XP's in 3X XP days.

    Microsof solitaire collection. There is now 3 days 3X XP. Normally solving weekly mission will give rest of then week 2X XP. So what does it do now when there is 3X XP as "normal" situation? If I solve weekly missions will it double this 3X to 6X for there 3 days or will it just remain in 3X or will it drop into 2X as normally when weekly missions are solved?
  6. kanecpg Win User

    Old School Gamers

    It's that time of the week , raid followed by nightfall/weekly that's right it's destiny night...........always room for another be it in raid or nightfall/weekly........come on .......game with friends, it's the osg way.
Thema:

What time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh?

Loading...
  1. What time does the weekly pulse (and weekly store survey) refresh? - Similar Threads - does weekly pulse

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Why does my accent keep getting suspended for no reason 3 weeks in a row on the same...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my accent keep getting suspended for no reason 3 weeks in a row on the same...: My Xbox was suspended two Sundays ago last Sunday and now today and I contacted Microsoft to investigate and do a review no response f9e330a5-c167-4c8f-aaef-ff0e740a5ed1
  10. What does it mean when the Xbox symbol isn’t going away. It’s been a week that I’ve been...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when the Xbox symbol isn’t going away. It’s been a week that I’ve been...: My Xbox symbol won’t go away and it’s been a week. d4c620aa-6680-404e-925a-c18dc0661853