What time does content come out (TWD Ep5)

Discus and support What time does content come out (TWD Ep5) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I live in EST and as a die hard walking dead fan, I'm staying up all night for it. What time can i expect it to come out?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khajiit Jzargo, Aug 26, 2014.

  1. What time does content come out (TWD Ep5)


    I live in EST and as a die hard walking dead fan, I'm staying up all night for it. What time can i expect it to come out?

    :)
     
    Khajiit Jzargo, Aug 26, 2014
    #1
  2. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    Achievement Completion.

    78%, will get the full 100 when ep5 of Spartan Ops comes out, till then I won't focus on it.
     
  3. Joensl1490
    Joensl1490 Guest
    what time does the map pack come out

    does any one know when thiss map pack will be out
     
    Joensl1490, Aug 26, 2014
    #3
  4. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest

    What time does content come out (TWD Ep5)

    MS usually updates the Xbox store around 5am EST.
     
    DBurleson, Aug 26, 2014
    #4
  5. Is episode 5 really coming out so soon after 4? I mean I'm not complaining, it just means I finally get to play the whole season!
     
    DigitalAssassin, Aug 26, 2014
    #5
  6. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I thought the 5th episode wasn't supposed to come out until the end of September?

    edit -- Well... I guess it has been released. Dang. That was fast.
     
    Eggnogga, Aug 27, 2014
    #6
  7. So it's definitely available right now? Maybe that's why 4 took so long because they were actually working on both of them.

    Well I guess I better start downloading!
     
    DigitalAssassin, Nov 1, 2018
    #7
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

    What time does content come out (TWD Ep5)

    So it's definitely available right now? Maybe that's why 4 took so long because they were actually working on both of them.

    Well I guess I better start downloading!
  9. DBurleson Win User

    What time does content come out (TWD Ep5)

    MS usually updates the Xbox store around 5am EST.
  10. DigitalAssassin Win User

    What time does content come out (TWD Ep5)

    Is episode 5 really coming out so soon after 4? I mean I'm not complaining, it just means I finally get to play the whole season!
  11. Eggnogga Win User

    What time does content come out (TWD Ep5)

    I thought the 5th episode wasn't supposed to come out until the end of September?

    edit -- Well... I guess it has been released. Dang. That was fast.
  12. Zehq Win User

    Achievement Completion.

    78%, will get the full 100 when ep5 of Spartan Ops comes out, till then I won't focus on it.
Thema:

What time does content come out (TWD Ep5)

Loading...
  1. What time does content come out (TWD Ep5) - Similar Threads - does content TWD

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox Series X recognizes my harddrive but does not show contents.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X recognizes my harddrive but does not show contents.: My Xbox Series X recognizes my Seagate hard drive, but does not show the contents. I have tried hard restarts and checked every plug. Nothing has worked thus far. After reading a few suggestions...
  7. why does my pc game pass say im content restricted even though im the owner and organizer...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why does my pc game pass say im content restricted even though im the owner and organizer...: ive tried the family settings app and my phone and every possible avenue to fix this pls help 1e9c0f59-7a94-45f9-9dbf-26377d3101ef
  8. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  9. The content does not work. What should I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The content does not work. What should I do?: So I bought the MW3 vault upgrade for $30.00 without buying the $69.99 version, what do I do? f89fe3b0-66c5-49a7-ab5b-3a798803dfd4
  10. Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+: Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+ 008a8f47-e625-4abc-b9fe-b8bdae19280d