What this Version 0.0.0.0 thing?

Discus and support What this Version 0.0.0.0 thing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My GTA5 and Steep says that i dont have the right version but it also says that the games versions are ver0.0.0.0 and it doesn't even start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesse Mandigo-Seavey, Mar 25, 2023.

1. What this Version 0.0.0.0 thing?

My GTA5 and Steep says that i dont have the right version but it also says that the games versions are ver0.0.0.0 and it doesn't even start the download every time I redownload it. Other thing every time i restart my xbox it says its downloaded.

:)

Jesse Mandigo-Seavey, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check the game again. Thanks!
  3. - AJ - Win User

MW3 call of duty - Version 0.0.0.0 ?

Hi, Bobby! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues updating MW3.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Do you have any external storage devices plugged into your console?

- Is this also happening when trying to install/update other games?

- May I ask if you have tried reinstalling the game? I understand it's a big game, but sometimes this is the only way to go about this error.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. DustinKwakernaat Win User

Forza Horizon 5 isn't starting after Forza Update from 9th of november

Same thing here

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6362aecf

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000

Faulting process ID: 0xc38

Faulting application start time: 0x01d8fab277329be1

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.527.960.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report ID: 65c037ee-f404-4311-ba20-f000daeaa16d

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.527.960.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: Forzahorizon5
  5. Mike Skog Win User

Fortnite won't load.

No to the Insiders.

No error code, just that message.

It's installed on an external drive.

I also noticed that the version # for Fortnite is 0.0.0.0
  6. Rayland Rice Win User

Can’t install game. Version 0.0.0.0 installation stopped

Im having this same issue with fortnite. Ive uninstalled the game when i go to reinstall it it shows 0% download then i get a message that it needs an update. But it wont do either.
Thema:

1. What this Version 0.0.0.0 thing? - Similar Threads - Version thing

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...: My sister built an unwanted structure in my minecraft world and I was wandering if there was a way to load a previous version of the world? I play on an Xbox 360....
  4. Minecraft Regional version

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Regional version: I purchased a gift from the United States of Minecraft for my friend who lives in the UK. My brain wasnt thinking and now she cant play because of regional issues?? How can I solve this and or get...
  5. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  6. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  7. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  8. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  9. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...