What the hell is going on here? Please help me!

Discus and support What the hell is going on here? Please help me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I found a problem on my xbox series x. I use the adaptive refresh rate and if I switch to pc and then switch back to my xbox then the adaptive refresh... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by huayi1, May 8, 2022.

1. huayi1
    huayi1 Guest

I found a problem on my xbox series x. I use the adaptive refresh rate and if I switch to pc and then switch back to my xbox then the adaptive refresh rate option automatically becomes unselectable and I have to restart my xbox to activate the adaptive refresh rate. The freesync option in the monitor is always on. I wonder if there is a problem with this monitor and xsx compatibility.

My monitor is the asus vg289q

:)

huayi1, May 8, 2022
  2. huayi1 Win User

The freesync on the monitor is always on it's just the vrr settings on the xbox that won't work Also I've chatted with a professional tech and they just said they would help me with feedback so .... I don't think my problem will be solved
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Maybe updating the system can solve it, maybe it's your settings inside Xbox.

What is your resolution and refresh rate both on Xbox and your Monitors?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Are FreeSync set to ON on your monitor?

Also, some monitors only support freesync at its native refresh rate which is why when setting the output of the console to hdmi > 120hz (or 60hz) the option for variable refresh rate then becomes greyed out and unavailable. When switching the hdmi back to auto detect then vrr becomes available again.

If it still doesn't work, I'd recommend you to talk to a Microsoft or Xbox support advocate by a one to one live chat:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

or

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. huayi1 Win User

Set is the system default 4k60hz I tried a lot of methods, I now find that even my Xbox standby will appear adaptive refresh rate problem, I tried a lot of methods still can not be solved, maybe I can only hope that you Microsoft technical staff can properly investigate whether there is a compatibility problem and fix
  6. huayi1 Win User

So how to solve this problem I use a Samsung monitor also has freesync function will not appear adaptive refresh rate does not work switch to the PC and then switch back to my xbox is still working properly This problem can be solved by technicians to update the system?
Thema:

1. What the hell is going on here? Please help me! - Similar Threads - hell going here

2. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  3. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  4. Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken: Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken f97444c3-9dab-489f-9027-0f31cc7ed897
  5. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  6. Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game: I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5...
  7. Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game): Hello! Achievements are not updating or unlocking in the game Hell Let Loose. I am meeting the criteria on multiple achievements daily and not seeing progress or unlocking the achievements. I...
  8. How the hell does this make sense?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How the hell does this make sense?: My account was stolen yesterday. I could access my Minecraft account for a while and didn't notice the stealing. So when I got locked out I was very surprised, an immediately messaged support....
  9. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  10. What the hell Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What the hell Microsoft?: Why am I paying you guys to actively ban my account on your free will? Most people say " hey I've done nothing wrong" when we know they probably just ran their mouth off to the wrong person but...