What the hell dude? I never joined this.

Discus and support What the hell dude? I never joined this. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why was I added to this? submitted by /u/JacobSaltzman88 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JacobSaltzman88, Nov 23, 2022.

1. What the hell dude? I never joined this.

/u/JacobSaltzman88, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Shadowvegas Win User

what the hell happend!?

lol, you got their panties all bunched up, Red Clown, btw, Are you going to join me this weekend mopping up the BF wanna-bees that never played this before?
  3. Burning255 GR Win User

what the hell happened

I got the same problem on 360.When i join a match i find only 4 or 6 people.I don't get it this has happend to me for over a month.What gives?
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

What the hell??.

if its the internet explorer on the 360 it is way out of date, most sites no longer support IE and wont even allow connection a lot of the times.

this would never be fixed either.
  5. Stovy4x4ing Win User

Can not connect/join friends game. Session is no longer available . What to do ?

It almost worked this mooring when I tried joining my friends game in MP and it worked once but then it booted me. I tried to join again but the server was full.

I don't know what the hell is going on with Black ops 2. I've never had this issue before . But been having this problem over a week now and is hell annoying.

I just wish these game company would spend *** money and put up descent / great servers. You'all tons of money so freaking do it !! I never had issues with MW3
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

What the Hell is Going On?

I have been having issues on and off lately too. EA servers have never been stable in any of their games. Also having major issues with the Scorpion. Sometimes it shoots right through the floor, walls, and the enemies. Thats a huge pain in the butt when
    it happens.
Thema:

What the hell dude? I never joined this.

1. What the hell dude? I never joined this. - Similar Threads - hell dude never

2. Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose?: So, I’m switching to PC soon, and I’m worried about most of my games not being able to be playable on Pc without having to purchase the game again. I really want to play a game called Hell Let...
  3. hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX: hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX 514d3100-3dab-49d3-9dc0-5d5496e5403a
  4. Saints Row Gat out of Hell says I don't have Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row Gat out of Hell says I don't have Xbox Live Gold: Saints Row Gat out of Hell says I don't have the ability to play online Co-op, when I did purchase Ultimate. Is there a fix for this? It works on other games, just not on this one. (This is on an...
  5. Why the hell is guardians of the galaxy reinstalling itself when i deleted it and abox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the hell is guardians of the galaxy reinstalling itself when i deleted it and abox app...: Ive uninstalled this thousands of times and it keeps reinstalling, i need this space on my C drive for another and it wont let me move it or uninstall it now. Xbox is (mod removed) for this and...
  6. How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!: ok so I can't use LFG (Looking For Group) because it keeps on coming up with this text EVERY dam time I try and post an LFG page, or whatever you call it: AND I QUOTE 'There was a problem posting...
  7. What the hell is going on here? Please help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    What the hell is going on here? Please help me!: I found a problem on my xbox series x. I use the adaptive refresh rate and if I switch to pc and then switch back to my xbox then the adaptive refresh rate option automatically becomes...
  8. When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?: I don't care for dubbed versions, I want to play games in their original language. It is beyond idiotic that I have to change the entire language of Windows to change language in a game, a process...
  9. Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download...: Every time I go to install the game in the Microsoft store a tab pops up that says "install this game on an Xbox device. Dopes this mean I can only install it on an xbox and not my pc?...
  10. Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell Xbox 360 Never Installs for Anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell Xbox 360 Never Installs for Anyone: Since I can't find out how to text chat with an official Xbox representative and only get the AI Virtual assistant I thought I'd try posting the problem here: Hello, I have an issue with a...