What steps is Microsoft taking to ensure balanced games are coming to this platform?

Discus and support What steps is Microsoft taking to ensure balanced games are coming to this platform? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am at the peak of my frustration here. I have been playing games since I was three. I have over 30 years of gaming experience. My frustration with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Truthbinder, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Truthbinder
    Truthbinder Guest

What steps is Microsoft taking to ensure balanced games are coming to this platform?

I am at the peak of my frustration here.

I have been playing games since I was three. I have over 30 years of gaming experience. My frustration with gaming is to a point where I cannot enjoy the new generation of gaming and graphics because of unbalanced and overlooked exploits/"mechanics" of gaming.

I pick Microsoft to be my gaming hub because the Code of Ethics describes a core system of values that I find appealing. The ideology behind it sounds wholehearted and good, yet through the test of times we have these games at our disposal that cultivate psychotic behavior.

Games like Sea of Thieves mechanics promotes ganging up on people and spam taunting through emotes. This not only makes a beautiful game not tolerable but it also sends a message to younger players that this is the common way they should all play the game.

The Elder Scrolls online is another game of frustration. Building up a strong community is a good thing. But scaling and separating and dividing gamers by pay walls and unlimited stash for cash scheme is classist. I mean what are we gamers to you? Just another dime in your wallet? Do we all not deserve happiness and fairness in competition?

I do not appreciate being bullying by infintile gamers and not seeing a repercussion. Microsoft has its philosophical reason for its anonymity. Yet it does not change the fact that people still behave like animals in these games.

Whether it be leaving in a middle of a match, unsportman-like conduct, cheating, manipulation/ exploits.

Enough of these examples.

I want to know if there is hope.

I want to know if the thousands of dollars and hours are going to be worth it.

Is Microsoft doing its best to bring in games and developers that make healthy environments for young and old gamers to enjoy healthy completion?

Besides just Banning people or slapping them on a wrist and telling them to behave doesn't solve it. There needs to be active A.I. In game that increases the difficulty for people taking advantage of shody game mechanics.

We can all agree there is a difference between the real world and the digital. But the digital world is based within our realm or reality. In the real world if a group of people deliberately hurt another group of people, destroy property, ect. there are fines, penaltys, or even the government gets involved.

Come up with a solution. Make a positive change that doesn't just support a non engaging approach to gaming. Make bad and intolerable behavior in gaming a thing of the past by hurting them in game.

You can't stop a gamer from behaving bad just by banning them. A gamer in essence is a problem solver. You have to make a mechanics in game that fights back at predatory and malicious gamers.

Game development needs to evolve.

:)

Truthbinder, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Ava Thompson1 Win User

i cant use my microsoft money how do i use it for robux?

It's actually very easy. You just need to do the following steps.

Ensure your Microsoft account balance has enough funds to cover the purchase.

Navigate to the Roblox game or the Microsoft Store (depending on your device).

When making the purchase, select your Microsoft account balance as the payment method.
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How do I get money out of Microsoft wallet?

Hello Mark Y,

I am Jose, and it's my pleasure to assist you in your case.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Microsoft wallet and the inability to use the existing balance. Here are some steps you could try to resolve this problem:

Update the Application:
    Ensure that the Microsoft application is updated to the latest available version. Sometimes, issues like this can be resolved with a simple update to the application.

Log Out and Log Back In:
    Try logging out of the Microsoft application and then log back in. This can sometimes reset the account information and recognize the existing balance.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Application:
    Uninstall the Microsoft application from the platform where you're experiencing the issue (e.g., Xbox or PC) and reinstall it. This may resolve issues related to the application cache.

Check Balance from the Correct Platform:
    Make sure to check the balance from the same platform where you are making the purchase (e.g., if you're trying to buy on Xbox, check the balance on Xbox).

Contact Microsoft Technical Support:
    If the issues persist, I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft technical support. They have access to specific details about your account and can help you resolve the problem.

Soporte Técnico de Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/

When contacting technical support, provide all relevant information, including the exact balance, so they can offer appropriate assistance.

I hope one of these steps helps you resolve the issue, and you can successfully use the available balance. If you need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  4. KobeHuman Win User

Refund Not Being Paid

If, by the end of the day, it is not paid, what steps can I take to ensure that the money is in as soon as possible?
  5. DESCONOCIDO6099 Win User

What if Xbox live could improve on sales

Well since the majority of game releases are multi-platform you can draw a lot more users to the Xbox if Microsoft decides to take this step...

And with huge multiplayer games coming exclusively to Xbox and Windows10pc Microsoft won as many people drawn to Xbox as possible and these gamers can become possibly subscribers to Xbox gamepass, possibly those people can pay the 60$dollar fee for monthly
    games and weekly discounts.
  6. mysteryentry Win User

We pay for gold right?

If you provide a platform to play games, you should ensure that people can get the most enjoyment from that platform for their money. As a large corporation Microsoft can and should endeavour to do this. Even if demand is small, if a customer has paid
    for a game, and xbox live, and they cannot enjoy that game online any more, they are losing out.

You can't introduce a new charge (online passes), and take something away at the same time...
Thema:

1. What steps is Microsoft taking to ensure balanced games are coming to this platform? - Similar Threads - steps Microsoft taking

2. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  3. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  4. New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...: I have 2 step verification on, lost recovery code, have been locked out of account, no longer have same phone number, cannot reset password. I have not had any help from Microsoft at all. Please I...
  5. How to recover Microsoft account when two step verification is on

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover Microsoft account when two step verification is on: Hello Microsoft account that the password has lost two steps and now I want to return back. I was just emailed to get my account back, and now I don't have the email. Microsoft support I call a...
  6. Microsoft account blocked - two step verification - no phone number access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account blocked - two step verification - no phone number access: Hi I have a problem. I cannot get access to my Microsoft account anymore as I have forgot the password and I have tried everything. Somehow I turned on two step authentication which I don’t...
  7. Locked out of my Microsoft account W 2 STEP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Microsoft account W 2 STEP: A couple days ago i tried to sign into my account, got the message that said it was locked, i filled out the form and talked to four different suppport people, finally got a response for them to...
  8. Microsoft, read this for the gamers. STEP YOUR GAME UP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, read this for the gamers. STEP YOUR GAME UP!: All multiplatforms are now running poorly and at lower resolutions than on the competitors consoles. Examples; Tomb Raider 30FPS on XB1 meanwhile 60FPS on PS4, pretty much every multiplatform game...
  9. Microsoft Should Support Those Who Take The First Step....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Should Support Those Who Take The First Step....: Hi All, I've played games since the Atari 2600, I am a loyal Xbox fan/customer, i buy new consoles as soon as they drop. Now I'm not one to complain, but I really think Microsoft could look...
  10. Step it up.. Microsoft!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Step it up.. Microsoft!: Both consoles will be progressing and improve over time. I do like what Sony are doing with the PSN+, but I'm still happy with my Xbox One and I know it will only get better. It has only been out...