What steps are being taken against XIM users? Especially on games like Siege and Overwatch

Discus and support What steps are being taken against XIM users? Especially on games like Siege and Overwatch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Currently, MnK users are taking over competitive games and making it impossible for players who play fairly to reach higher ranks in competitive and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CZ Colorblind, Sep 10, 2020.

1. What steps are being taken against XIM users? Especially on games like Siege and Overwatch

Currently, MnK users are taking over competitive games and making it impossible for players who play fairly to reach higher ranks in competitive and nothing is done about them when reporting through the developers own report system.

My friends and I block and report every single user we suspect of using mouse and keyboard but it seems like nothing ever happens. Even when someone clearly had the adapter, mouse, and keyboard IN THEIR GAMERPIC.

:)

CZ Colorblind, Sep 10, 2020
  2. matthewiag Win User

is it ceating to use a mouse and key board to get an advantage

Games that Support Keyboards and Mouse is fine, But games that don't support it like Overwatch and Siege for example its very unfair
  3. TheRohan Win User

Unauthorized Hardware(Mouse and Keyboard Adapters)

Hey,

I know the situation and it is frustrating. I'd always play against XIM users on PUBG and it definitely is an unfair advantage. Some games do permit mouse and keyboard use but they also tend to separte the game lobbies into MKB users and then controller
    users. If you're playing a game that doesn't have that then it does come down to the specific game and the developer's decision.

PUBG for example takes the use of XIM as cheating so you can report the user plus I also think they've got a system now that tells them if a user is using a XIM. It's a hassle I know but all I can recommend if you're playing a game that doesn't permit MKB
    use is to report the user for cheating.

Hope that helped.
  4. XxMaryG36xX Win User

Gaming ambiance

I love the volume a little loud. Especially when I play games like Rainbow Six Siege. If I can’t hear the crouching foot steps, it’s not loud enough lol
  5. YSAMURAISHINOBI Win User

Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

I'm sorry but this is stance on the subject is the exact reason xim and cronus are used this much to cheat.

You didn't even answer his question and it makes 0 sense altogether.

So you say cheating with Xim and Cronus is against the Xbox guidelines because it is cheating everyone uses it to cheat. Xbox has supported mouse and keyboard so the but the disabled argument is nonsense. Yet you also say it is up to game developers to implement systems to prevent cheating. How does that make sense when the xim and cronus mess with the xbox and not the game and if you have actually have been detecting the xim and cronus for months if not years by now, why in the world is it up to developers when you could take action right here right now.

This is exactly why I left xbox for multiplayer games, you all talk big but in reality lack any ability and resolve to take appriorite measure to live up to your promises. Also this entire push against unauthorized 3th party hardware is just a cashgrab like always. Instead of taking an opportunity, like always microsoft fails. Oh but the disabled and being inclusive for everyone yet you ruin the core experience you aim to deliver is pathetic and miserable.
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

I prefer being a DPS in most game roles, especially if I can be a ranged magic caster, the one exception is I love playing as Mercy in Overwatch.
Thema:

What steps are being taken against XIM users? Especially on games like Siege and Overwatch

1. What steps are being taken against XIM users? Especially on games like Siege and Overwatch - Similar Threads - steps are being

2. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  5. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  6. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  7. Can Xbox Purchased in US be used in India directly or Step down power adapter is required

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Xbox Purchased in US be used in India directly or Step down power adapter is required: Hi, I recently purchased Xbox series X in US and wanted to use the same in India, do i need to get an Power converter to adjust the Voltage settings as in India the voltage used is range of...
  8. Gifted game exploit. Turn on two step and be active.

in XboX Insiders
    Gifted game exploit. Turn on two step and be active.: Turn on two step verification immediately and be active daily. If you have a “Valuable gamertag”, a lot of enemies or some sort of notoriety, beware being gifted games from random accounts. There...
  9. Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...: As It says in the title, I had a Microsoft account but lost my phone containing the two-step authentication. This prompted me to have to recover the account as shown to me on the prompts on my...
  10. When will you guys be fixing two-step verification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will you guys be fixing two-step verification?: I had it set up recently and it works fine on the Xbox One but every time I tried to sign in on my 360, it won't let me sign in. It told me to use the app password found in the Microsoft Account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. overwatch