What steering wheels are compatible with series X

Discus and support What steering wheels are compatible with series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry if this question has been asked already, however what steering wheels are compatible with the Xbox Series X? Especially wheels from last Gen. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MatthewFearnley1, Jun 4, 2023.

1. What steering wheels are compatible with series X

Sorry if this question has been asked already, however what steering wheels are compatible with the Xbox Series X? Especially wheels from last Gen.

I have a Numbskull pro wheel from 2022, after the series X came out, but it doesn’t seem to want to connect to the series X, I’ve done everything in the manual to connect it, but it won’t work, so I’m assuming that despite it coming out in 2022 it’s for last Gen only. I don’t want to be spending loads on a wheel so I’m wondering what works with Series X, and if possible also works with Bus Sim 21

:)

MatthewFearnley1, Jun 4, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I connect my PNx v3 pro steeling wheel to my Xbox x? It’s not connecting but says it’s comparable.

From what I saw online, they are two versions of the steering wheel. One that is not compatible with the Xbox Series X|S consoles and one that is. You might have purchased the one that is not compatible with the console, Hence why you cannot get it to work. Check the documentation that came with the wheel to make sure you got the correct version for the Series X.

Also, when it comes to 3rd party hardware for the Xbox consoles, make sure the box that the steering wheel came in has a designed for Xbox logo on it, otherwise it might stop working after some time.
  3. Ace Micro Win User

I want to play a game on my xbox 360 with a usb steering wheel but it's not working

Hi Joshy T1,

Not all USB steering wheels are compatible with the Xbox360. Check if the steering wheel is for Xbox One and Xbox Series as the Superdrive Steering wheels from memory were not made for the Xbox360 and were designed for the newer consoles.

Hope this helps.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Compatible Steering Wheel

If the steering wheel is compatible with the Xbox One, then it will work on the Xbox One S & the Xbox One X. So it should work on your sons Xbox. Which make and model of steering wheel is it?
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Matthew, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

There are plenty of wheels compatible with Xbox consoles. You can notice one by searching for the "designed for Xbox" logo available in the box or wheel description.

If you're planning to get one I recommend Logitech wheels. G920 or G923 are the most popular model and a lot of games are compatible with these models.

Each game has their own list of compatible wheels, but researching about compatible wheels for Bus Sim 21, the Logitech G920 wheel is officially compatible with it.
    https://www.bussimulator.com/en/news.php?news=11
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Thema:

1. What steering wheels are compatible with series X - Similar Threads - steering wheels are

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  4. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  5. Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.: I recently found a Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI in my garage and it had the food pedals with it. And the steering wheel is working just fine, but the pedals don't work. I am playing Need for...
  6. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  7. Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?: I was trying to use a logitech steering wheel in forza motorsport (cloud gaming) and i couldn't use it 9dbfdb77-4b1a-49b8-8596-f962f2c59d98
  8. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?: What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order...
  9. Maxi steering wheel won’t connect to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Maxi steering wheel won’t connect to Xbox one: Brought the max tech pro steering wheel and pedal for son. Tried everything it says to connect but it won’t? Any help please 1f6702ae-cde2-43d6-8934-b078c5181ae0
  10. Hori steering wheel - how to get the app???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori steering wheel - how to get the app???: Hi, just bought my son the Hori X box steering wheel and pedals but are having a nightmare trying to adjust the sensitivity. The instructions tell you to download the Hori app in the Microsoft...