What should I do?

Discus and support What should I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just bought the Black Ops 2 xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S and have also bought the season pass for it but when I load into the game and into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luke Roettger, Mar 23, 2023.

1. What should I do?

I have just bought the Black Ops 2 xbox 360 game on my Xbox Series S and have also bought the season pass for it but when I load into the game and into the store inside the game. I then go to the map packs and since I own the season pass I own all the map packs but when I go to purchase and download these packs it says Premium content is blocked for this profile. I have done everything anything else could have told me and it will still not work. What should I do?

:)

Luke Roettger, Mar 23, 2023
  2. WT9009 Win User

What should i do

Yes i have played oblivion still have well not really one of my family members is borrowing it and has been for 2 years now. everytime i ask for it back they are like no im still playing it and its not even being played. I have actually been playing the
    game and finding it more enjoying recently. Im guessing ill stick with this character i have right now.
  3. Edward1m Win User

What should i do

take all your armour off, dont have any weapons, dont use any magic or potions or shouts and just fight with your hands and see how bored you are then.
  4. Smwutches Win User

What should I do?

Unfortunately that code usually means the code wasn't activated properly by the retailer. Usually you would need to try taking it back to where it was purchased, but since it's been so long that probably wouldn't be possible. You would need to try contacting
    support to see if there is anything they can do - 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

For future reference, gold subscriptions stack, so you can add a card as soon as you get it. You can add up to 36 months of gold at a time this way.
  5. vader da slayer Win User

What should I do?

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

Trust me, I've seen the "statues" there. To me it's just weird people would get cursed there even if it's their first playthrough. I don't know, maybe it's the fact that I pay close attention to the meters and automatically made my way out of the mysterious
    fog when I saw that meter pop up. I understand getting cursed while fighting Seath since the area can be quite large or getting cursed in Great Hollows(?) if you get in a bad spot and don't want to risk jumping either but hey, it's just me. Still, not hating
    on anyone or something ;)

[/quote]

First time I played I thought the curse meter was a poison meter as those frogs in the Depths are the first curse applying enemy you meet (if not the only?). A big hint is the very convenient placement of Oswald of Carim and the Undead Lady merchant (both who,
    now, sell curse stones).
  6. PIRATE DUCK Win User

What should I do?

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

Trust me, I've seen the "statues" there. To me it's just weird people would get cursed there even if it's their first playthrough. I don't know, maybe it's the fact that I pay close attention to the meters and automatically made my way out of the mysterious
    fog when I saw that meter pop up. I understand getting cursed while fighting Seath since the area can be quite large or getting cursed in Great Hollows(?) if you get in a bad spot and don't want to risk jumping either but hey, it's just me. Still, not hating
    on anyone or something ;)

[/quote]first time i got cursed was in the giant tree towards the great lake. if you dont have good curse protection, in which case, many noobs dont, it can fill fast if you get surrounded or get stuck on something like i did. the depths are narrow and can
    be confusing for new people. if youre the type of person who reads about each section before-hand and what to expect, i would understand why you would say something to that degree, but others cant or wont to keep the surprise there for them. plus, IIRC, those
    damn basillisks can fall from nowhere in some sections, and with the narrow corridors, its not hard to get trapped by them.
Thema:

What should I do?

1. What should I do? - Similar Threads - should

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  4. My Xbox elite series 2 controllers expansion Port is not working what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controllers expansion Port is not working what should I do: I sent the controller in through the warranty I guess it was not too included in the warranty because when I got it back the expansion port still was not fixed 77df2058-537a-431f-9112-7f60d6c2e9f0
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Play your way - should Xbox shift their focus

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Play your way - should Xbox shift their focus: Should Xbox’s mid generational focus should be on user customisability and flexibility with their focus on being able to take your library cross gen with full library cloud streaming and being on...
  7. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  8. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  9. Should I replace the fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I replace the fan?: Ok I have searched the post with no success here's the problem my Xbox runs just fine at first then after a couple hours of playing Elder scrolls online I notice my audio gets laggy then I try to...
  10. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...