What should I do?

Discus and support What should I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series x wont turn on longer than 10 seconds. I press the button, fan turns on for five seconds, stops, then the whole system will turn off a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam Ostendorf, Jan 30, 2023.

1. What should I do?

My Xbox series x wont turn on longer than 10 seconds. I press the button, fan turns on for five seconds, stops, then the whole system will turn off a second after that. This happened a day after I turned off my xbox because a game was still finishing up a download that was at 100%. I tried air dusting, pressing eject sync and the power button at the same time, unplugging and plugging it back in and none have worked. Eject button still works but console won’t turn on.

:)

Sam Ostendorf, Jan 30, 2023
  2. WT9009 Win User

What should i do

Yes i have played oblivion still have well not really one of my family members is borrowing it and has been for 2 years now. everytime i ask for it back they are like no im still playing it and its not even being played. I have actually been playing the
    game and finding it more enjoying recently. Im guessing ill stick with this character i have right now.
  3. Edward1m Win User

What should i do

take all your armour off, dont have any weapons, dont use any magic or potions or shouts and just fight with your hands and see how bored you are then.
  4. Smwutches Win User

What should I do?

Unfortunately that code usually means the code wasn't activated properly by the retailer. Usually you would need to try taking it back to where it was purchased, but since it's been so long that probably wouldn't be possible. You would need to try contacting
    support to see if there is anything they can do - 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

For future reference, gold subscriptions stack, so you can add a card as soon as you get it. You can add up to 36 months of gold at a time this way.
  5. vader da slayer Win User

What should I do?

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

Trust me, I've seen the "statues" there. To me it's just weird people would get cursed there even if it's their first playthrough. I don't know, maybe it's the fact that I pay close attention to the meters and automatically made my way out of the mysterious
    fog when I saw that meter pop up. I understand getting cursed while fighting Seath since the area can be quite large or getting cursed in Great Hollows(?) if you get in a bad spot and don't want to risk jumping either but hey, it's just me. Still, not hating
    on anyone or something ;)

[/quote]

First time I played I thought the curse meter was a poison meter as those frogs in the Depths are the first curse applying enemy you meet (if not the only?). A big hint is the very convenient placement of Oswald of Carim and the Undead Lady merchant (both who,
    now, sell curse stones).
  6. PIRATE DUCK Win User

What should I do?

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

Trust me, I've seen the "statues" there. To me it's just weird people would get cursed there even if it's their first playthrough. I don't know, maybe it's the fact that I pay close attention to the meters and automatically made my way out of the mysterious
    fog when I saw that meter pop up. I understand getting cursed while fighting Seath since the area can be quite large or getting cursed in Great Hollows(?) if you get in a bad spot and don't want to risk jumping either but hey, it's just me. Still, not hating
    on anyone or something ;)

[/quote]first time i got cursed was in the giant tree towards the great lake. if you dont have good curse protection, in which case, many noobs dont, it can fill fast if you get surrounded or get stuck on something like i did. the depths are narrow and can
    be confusing for new people. if youre the type of person who reads about each section before-hand and what to expect, i would understand why you would say something to that degree, but others cant or wont to keep the surprise there for them. plus, IIRC, those
    damn basillisks can fall from nowhere in some sections, and with the narrow corridors, its not hard to get trapped by them.
Thema:

What should I do?

1. What should I do? - Similar Threads - should

2. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  5. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  6. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  7. What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?: Hi there, I'm currently using a 24 inch, 1080p, 75hz monitor (Asus VG245H) for gaming on my Xbox Series X but I want to upgrade to be able to game at 120fps. I play FPS games (mainly Halo...
  8. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  9. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  10. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5