What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your...

Discus and support What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to find out how to fix the UPnP problem on my Xbox One and where is the router located to check if the UPnP is on and where is the router having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Torry Davison, Mar 28, 2023.

1. What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your...

Trying to find out how to fix the UPnP problem on my Xbox One and where is the router located to check if the UPnP is on and where is the router having a hard time with this situation

:)

Torry Davison, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your Xbox One to make sure that your UPnP is on having a hard time finding it

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Torry, this is a network problem, if the console is not recognizing the UpNp it is because something is not right in your modem Router, it may be that it is not enabled in the settings, or the firmware needs an update, the ideal in these cases is to request a help your ISP (Intenet Solution Provider)
  3. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Xbox connection problems

Hi,

what Router do you have? Do you have the latest Firmware for your Router? If not - then update. The next thing you should try: If your Router has an UPNP option turn it on restart Router and Xbox - now it should work.

What Router do you have?
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

Moderate NAT on my Xbox One

If the UPNP is REALLY working (they rarely do when the modem and router are one and the same) then that should be all you need to do , the port forward and dmz cant all be done ...you could do a factory reset of you router to undo it all and see where your
    at ...also may give the x1 a static ip address , but upnp should be all that's needed...
  5. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

2 XBOX'S 1 ROUTER PROBLEM

what Router do you have? If you enable UPnP ist should work.

Be sure that you run the latest Firmware of your router. If you enable UPnP you have to disable Port Forward, DMZ and so on.

If you enable UPnP you have to restart your Router. If you want to Play with 2 xboxex UPnP is the only Option you can use.
  6. GMAN990 Win User

ip address error

When you say "didn't work" what actually happened?

Also don't use UPnP and port forwarding, just one or the other, using both at once can certainly cause problems. Just try UPnP on its own for now.

On this page of your router (very similar to yours)
    screenshots.portforward.com/.../Advanced_LAN_IP_Setup.htm
    what do you have for your "Ending ip address" ?
Thema:

What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your...

1. What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your... - Similar Threads - should says UPnP

2. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  3. what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...: I really need help anything will do 6c6ad73a-41a8-44da-b626-cdc3fcc7e02b
  4. what should I do when it says that the name is offensive even if the name is not offensive

in XBoX Accessibility
    what should I do when it says that the name is offensive even if the name is not offensive: [img] Hello, I just linked my former mojang account with my microsoft account. I have a new auto generated profile name "AdoptingMinemans", probably automatically changed because I didn't play...
  5. Should my Xbox Series S 1TB say 407GB free of 1000GB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should my Xbox Series S 1TB say 407GB free of 1000GB?: I have a question and it might be silly but I'm not well versed on this topic. Basically I purchased a new Xbox Series S 1TB, but today I looked at how much space was left on it via the mobile app...
  6. After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I...: After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I click on it it is saying I have to buy it .. when you get it with the vault edition...
  7. A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

in XBoX on Consoles
    A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does: If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned 8062aebe-5a45-4ac3-a81f-44886ee80386
  8. I did not say a swear word should i be banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not say a swear word should i be banned?: Ok so basically I said mother trucker not the other thing... i dont think i should be banned for this i said it as a joke not an insult. d0b4fcea-a6c4-446b-8948-c7d02eb99713
  9. My game shares should refresh today but it says I have 0 out of 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game shares should refresh today but it says I have 0 out of 5: My game shares are not refreshing even though it say today 4/24 i should get my game shares back. d6ccb56f-a4b5-4c9f-b892-03b0a0e9f5e2
  10. What should I do if my friend did something to get me banned. Like say something offensive...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do if my friend did something to get me banned. Like say something offensive...: Me and my friend where playing a game and he got mad and sent an offensive message to the other player. 0f65b6a5-89d0-4ff7-9cda-92387ae001b6