What should I do? (Internet Connection Error Xbox 360)

Discus and support What should I do? (Internet Connection Error Xbox 360) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 360 will not connect to the internet. Every time it says there is an error. I think the error might have something to do with the ip address.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bella legg, Jun 8, 2023.

1. bella legg
    bella legg Guest

My xbox 360 will not connect to the internet. Every time it says there is an error. I think the error might have something to do with the ip address.

:)

bella legg, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Bella. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your issue. May I know the error code or message you're getting so I can check it here for you? You can also try all the steps provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. FootlessPilot81 Win User

Connecting To The Router & Internet But Not Xbox Live

This is my first time connecting to XBOX LIVE and the internet isn't connecting to XBOX LIVE. I've tried all of the suggestions but none of them are working. It keeps coming up error status what should I do?
  4. Murder XCll Win User

Cannot log into Xbox Live

5. ChimpZealot Win User

can connect to internet but not live

What's the exact error message you get when you try to connect wirelessly with the Xbox? It should be either DNS Error or Internet Error.
  6. DanielFortesqew Win User

My console won't connect to the internet.

Firstly I would like to thank you all for your feedback. To MaximumExtereme, when I test my Xbox Live connection I get an internet error, meaning that my console identifies the network but cannot connect to the internet. To Valkyrie210 as I mentioned I'm
    getting an internet error, not an Xbox Live error when I'm testing my connection. I should have mentioned earlier that I'm using an Xbox 360 Slim wired to my modem/router, so I don't need an adapter.
Thema:

1. What should I do? (Internet Connection Error Xbox 360) - Similar Threads - should Internet Connection

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  7. Cant connect to internet, tried everything what should I do

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect to internet, tried everything what should I do: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lemonkefan21 [link] [comments]
  8. Shaw: xbox isn't connecting to my internet like it should

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Shaw: xbox isn't connecting to my internet like it should: Shaw (ISPs): xbox isn't connecting to my internet like it should This page might help with the issue. Xbox One Connection Error Help | Xbox One Network Error Messages | Xbox Live Connection...
  9. Downloading is unbelievably slow on what should be fast internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading is unbelievably slow on what should be fast internet.: I am living in an area where I have very very fast internet, on the computer it will download multi-gigabyte downloads within a minute. Currently the Xbox 360 is performing very poorly in the...
  10. Not every person has Internet. Should be an option at the least for a hard copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not every person has Internet. Should be an option at the least for a hard copy: I am so extraordinarily upset. I just bought the forza edition. One. Without Internet myself.. Knowing the game was a digital copy I went straight to my friends house and used theirs. I left it...