What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com doesn't work and won't allow me to connect my...

Discus and support What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com doesn't work and won't allow me to connect my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I go through the process of the code and putting in my email and password it will either show me a gray screen with a button on the bottom and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blake Lowrance, Nov 17, 2022.

1. What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com doesn't work and won't allow me to connect my...

Whenever I go through the process of the code and putting in my email and password it will either show me a gray screen with a button on the bottom and not load or an error message and I don't know how to solve this

:)

Blake Lowrance, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com doesn't work and won't allow me to connect my Microsoft account to my Playstation account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Blake

I’m starting to see other gamers reporting something similar recently

Could be a temporary issue
    If you don’t mind, please try waiting couple hours and then verify if everything goes back to normal
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com doesn't work and won't allow me to connect my Microsoft account to my Playstation account

4. Blake Lowrance Win User

It's been happening since yesterday and from what I've seen I'm not the only one
  5. Teja Benbow Win User

What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account?

I think they mean when they use their phone to login it just gives us an error page when we do login and stuff. The site our ps4 sends us to login only shows up as an error. They want to know how to fix that.
  6. Rostom L Win User

What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account?

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

What steps have you already tried so far?

Let's try the basic troubleshooting steps below:

- power cycle your console.
    - reset your router/modem by unplugging it from its power source for few minutes before turning it back on.
    - use a different device or internet browser in connecting your account to your Playstation.
    - other option is to connect to a different network or internet source.

Let me know if that works.

Best regards,
Thema:

What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com doesn't work and won't allow me to connect my...

1. What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com doesn't work and won't allow me to connect my... - Similar Threads - should sisu xboxlive

2. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  5. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  6. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  7. What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?: Hi there, I'm currently using a 24 inch, 1080p, 75hz monitor (Asus VG245H) for gaming on my Xbox Series X but I want to upgrade to be able to game at 120fps. I play FPS games (mainly Halo...
  8. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  9. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  10. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5